• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Chronicles of Itz, Dieterich, and a bit of Tito thrown in

Amets

First Post
*rawr's*

I'm not *twitch* In-*twitch*sane.

What makes you th...

Did you hear that? What? Half-Man, Half-Delicious 'Taste Like Chicken' Side Order?

...ink there is any source of insanity in this place?

*s'rwar*

Ruthia

First Post
Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked my in a rubber room. I died there. they buried my in bugs..I hate bugs. They drive me crazy...Crazy? I was crazy once......

Ruthia

First Post
*Grins* So who all is helping fight Sir Dingbat and the Puppy Mage? Oh and their faithful Kitty!

*grins again* There see Itzipoo? Your not the only name getting picked on :p

Bhryn

First Post
Zeren said:
Steps up to the plate...

Yeah right!

Is scared now!

*drags down a dark alley and does unspeakable things involving ribbons, lace, a bottomless wetsuit, soapy frogs and parmesan cheese*

*returns, dusting her hands off*

Tharivious

First Post
Bhryn said:

*drags down a dark alley and does unspeakable things involving ribbons, lace, a bottomless wetsuit, soapy frogs and parmesan cheese*

*returns, dusting her hands off*
Ahh, yes. The Number 9. Cruel thing, that one.

Kallikrates

First Post
I'll be involved Ruthia. Speaking of names... my new one Pyrrhus has already been referred to as Pyrr...pronounced purr...Yes...my males are so manly. :D

But I won't say who side my characters are on just yet. Mainly because I don't know...

Remove ads