• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Chronicles of Itz, Dieterich, and a bit of Tito thrown in

Bhryn

First Post
Amets said:
*slowly approaches the Bhryn*

Its okay, now... nothing to worry about...

*has a loony jacket loosely over one arm as he, waves the orderlies over*

You know you shouldn't be out of your padded room, playing with art stuff.

Remember we talked about that! Pooh isn't the universe, or revolve around Pooh.

Pooh isn't your friend, Bhryn. Pooh is a stuff'd toy nothing more.

On a serious side though. I love your art!

Sienna> Squeamish? :]

Amets> No, you're lying!!! POOH IS REAL! REEEEEEAAAAAL! XD

I know ya do. *snugs*

Irthos said:
Although, how is the whole Sir D, Itz, showdown thing? have they gotten to the Cloud City part?

Well, they have recently made another advancement in the storyline...but they are definetely not even close to Cloud City...lets try more like the Battle of Hoth lol.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Bhryn said:
Sienna> Squeamish? :] QUOTE]

Hehe. Actually, they're cool, I showed my hubby (who's an avid player of FF and Resident Evil), and he loved 'em.
*sigh* Poor Pooh Bear, though. He'll never be the same. . .

Amets

First Post
Poor Pooh!?

Pooh is the one with the big sword thing and a pyramid on his head!

Poooooor Piglet, I think the Bhyrn has something against the cute little pink side of bacon.

Last edited:

Alek

First Post
Congratulations! This thread has accomplished something VERY hard to do, no, not getting over 50 posts, it made me nauseous.

Itzquahpilli

First Post
*watches from the spirit world, hoping that Bhryn's list of deranged Pooh art will grow, as even dead he finds it both comical and impressively well-done*

Babylon Logos

First Post
Alek said:
Congratulations! This thread has accomplished something VERY hard to do, no, not getting over 50 posts, and it made me nauseous.

Hehe, there. All corrected. *points to the bold print.*

Bhrynny - I so want to see Bhrynnie the Poohagon. Yeah, that means I want to see a Winnie the Pooh version of Bhryn and company. The Seven Mounting Woods, hehe. Sorry, bad pun, I know.

Bhryn

First Post
Amets> I hate Piglet. Simple as said, eh?

Itz's Ghost :p > I have two more to add, and probably do the Bhrynnie the Pooh one, for kicks...

Baby> Stop. Giving. Ideas.

Sienna> I thought it would be obvious that Tigger would be the girl parts...

Remove ads