The Chronicles of Narcissist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryujin

Legend
People tend to forget that Trump was (and is) one of the Obama deniers. Apparently, from the debate, he's also an anti-vaccer who, as with most, will put a single personal experience above statistical data.

Oh, but he's just saying what other (qualifier: xenophobic, homophobic, science-phobic) Americans want to say!

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Reminds me of the 2012 primaries. At the end, you had Romney, Santorum and Paul. Pundits were saying they represented the three pillars of the Republican base. Fiscal conservatives, religious social conservatives and libertarians. I always thought a fourth pillar was missing: white supremecists. Seems Trump as becamed their representative.

Ryujin

Legend
Reminds me of the 2012 primaries. At the end, you had Romney, Santorum and Paul. Pundits were saying they represented the three pillars of the Republican base. Fiscal conservatives, religious social conservatives and libertarians. I always thought a fourth pillar was missing: white supremecists. Seems Trump as becamed their representative.

I've never seen a three legged table that was unstable but add a fourth leg..... ;)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Pundits were saying they represented the three pillars of the Republican base. Fiscal conservatives, religious social conservatives and libertarians. I always thought a fourth pillar was missing: white supremecists.

The white supremacists are typically seen as a subset of the social conservatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads