• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The City Arcana [3.5][Mature][Dark]

moritheil

First Post
I made a supplementary edit to a Mystic Knight spell (Ray of Depletion) following a discussion here of how 3.0 psionics differs from 3.5 (spell was adjusted accordingly.) It doesn't affect anything yet, but will make a difference when Teal gets 2nd level spells. It's also available on the sorc/wiz list (it was a 3.0 spell that never got updated to 3.5) so any arcane casters who want a spell to deal with enemy psionics should take note.

Color spray was left in the spell list for some reason after my purge of save-or-dies, and it's basically a low-level save or die, so I removed it. It honestly shouldn't change your play style at all when you get 1st level spells at next level.

moritheil

First Post
So, I goofed on whose light spell it was. Thanks for correcting me. You know, I had Dzax written out first, and then I said, wait, didn't the wizard cast it? And I changed it. Ah well, that'll teach me. :p Stick with the first impression!

No one seems to be casting anything, and we don't have animal handlers, so I guess the ball is in the rats' proverbial court.

moritheil

First Post
Started writing a post and then realized that we were missing Teal. Saving my tentative order so I don't have to switch between two pages tomorrow.

Initiative order:

Syut Saida Dzax Grimm

Remove ads