• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The City of Is'Merith

Matthan

Explorer
pathfinderq1, Does Mina want that wand? I think we have it valued at 100 gp of loot. Mina is the only full caster and would probably get the most use out of it. If you take it, the rest of the group will split that 100. If she doesn't want it now, I say we hang onto it for a bit. It could prove useful balancing out some loot later.

pathfinderq1

First Post
I don't think the wand is something that Mina would want- I think we might as well just sell it.

If we get a chance after our expedition to the Undercity (if we all go), Mina is likely to spend some of her loot- on books, clothes, lifestyle expenses and so forth. And maybe on a bottle of really good booze, to share with the group...

Macv12

First Post
Do we want to take a break until after the holidays or something? I don't really have anything going on, but I assume I'm somewhat rare in that regard. Things seem to have slowed down across the board - a trend I predict will continue for at least, oh, a week or so? (just a hunch :p) - and I don't want people to feel pressured to post when they don't have time. Anyone feeling like they won't be able to contribute for a while?

Matthan

Explorer
I'll be around and available. The actual day of a holiday I might be busy, but I can usually find time to check the game and post if I need to otherwise.

Remove ads