• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The contests are OVER! Thanks very much to everyone for playing!

Altamont Ravenard said:
An Internet Picture Scavenger Hunt!

The first person to post with the /img tags the three following things wins a prize:
- a smiling banana
- a red cat
- someone with blue hair, red eyes and big ears

AR
What if we just played Altamont Loses? ;)

Trainz

Explorer
I could use some advice on which item to pick...

Is the Greyhawk Gazeteer the basic campaign setting with map ? If so, I might go with this one...

Trainz said:
I could use some advice on which item to pick...

Is the Greyhawk Gazeteer the basic campaign setting with map ? If so, I might go with this one...
If it's the Living Greyhawk Gazetter, go for it. If it's the anemic watered-down Greyhawk Gazeteer, you're better off without it.

Barendd Nobeard said:
If it's the Living Greyhawk Gazetter, go for it. If it's the anemic watered-down Greyhawk Gazeteer, you're better off without it.
Looks like they might be switched on the list (at least the prices). The Living one is the thick one ($26). The other one is thin ($10). But they both have maps.

Trainz

Explorer
BigFreekinGoblinoid said:
Anyone have any ideas for more contests? I'm listening.
Re-roll that d30 of yours... anything else might be subjective.

Or, you must be DMing a gaming group right ? Tell us which classes they are, the lowest level, the highest level, and we have to figure out what all their levels are. For example:

Fighter
Monk
Cleric
Rogue
Sorceror

Lowest 4
Highest 7

The answer could be something like:

Fighter 5
Monk 4
Cleric 5
Rogue 7
Sorceror 6

After, say, 12 hours, if someone didn't find it spot-on, you could declare the closest the winner...

Last edited:

CrusaderX

First Post
Trainz said:
Re-roll that d30 of yours... anything else might be subjective.

Yep, random number guessing is always good. I'm just mad I missed out on the first contest. :( But congrats to Trainz for winning. :) And thank you, BFG, for your generosity!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads