• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The contests are OVER! Thanks very much to everyone for playing!

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
I agree, another round of number guessing from the d30 would be good.

or....

We get to guess BFG's favorite movie. He drops us clues until someone guesses it. You get to guess once for every clue given.

Last edited:

Trainz

Explorer
Ashrem Bayle said:
I agree, another round of number guessing from the d30 would be good.

or....

We get to guess BFG's favorite movie. He drops us clues until someone guesses it. You get to guess once for every clue given.
ooOOOOooh... I LOVE this one. I will probably loose, 'cause I suck at things like this, but it would be FUN !

Trainz

Explorer
Come on BFG ! We're drooling with expectation ! :D

You could be giving away single plain 6 siders, and I wouldn't be less excited !

BTW, your nick, BFG, makes me think of a certain gun in some first-person shooter (Quake ? Duke nuke'em ?)

duke.gif

Macbeth

First Post
edit: different rules. oops
I'm playing a Psionic Warrior Samurai, Human Psionic Warrior 1. Name's Li Xian Gao (yes, I found out it was Chinese, no I don't care)

Last edited:

I'm currently DMing a lot of games. The majority of them in my homebrew world of Can'talas, and all focussed in different parts of the world trying to avert an invasion of the surface world by the Mind Flayers. :)

Conaill

First Post
Currently playing a tinker gnome Exp1/Wiz1/Rog4/Gnome Artificer 3 by the name of Prutserkenvandenommegangvanachterwegen (and that's just his first name, of course), or "Pruts" for short.

I rolled pretty crappy stats, so I decided I would take it as a roleplaying and creativity challenge. Lots of Alchemy and tinkering.

Remove ads