The Council of Thieves AP

James Jacobs

Adventurer
Is it me or did the Pathfinder product lineup change a bit recently. I see the 6 AP's and the Companion but I thought there was also going to be a Chronicles book on Cheliax (which I can't find any more) as well as two supplements detailing the Devils of Golarion (I now only see one). Maybe I was dreaming.

The Cheliax Companion is out; it's a 32 page book for both players and GMs. The devil book (Book of the Damned: Princes of Darkness) is coming out in a month or so; Gen Con and RPG matters bullied it around and it slipped its schedule a bit.

Gorbacz

Banned
Banned
The Sixfold Trial is written by Richard Pett, the author of Styes series, Prince of Redhand and Skinsaw Murders. It's gonna be a classic, Richard is an awesome author.

Nlogue

First Post
The Sixfold Trial is written by Richard Pett, the author of Styes series, Prince of Redhand and Skinsaw Murders. It's gonna be a classic, Richard is an awesome author.

Sadly, yes he is. That bastard...

I also wrote an article for Sixfold Trial (actually a play - hope you enjoy!).

Rich and I have never collaborated on a module before and it was fun jamming with him on the concept for Sixfold (though the magic of the adventure itself, and believe me, its awesome - is all Rich!).

Rich and I are currently collaborating on [http://www.sinisteradventures.com/dark-vistas]Ebon Shroud[/url] as well (scroll down past Razor Coast), which is available in a Pathfinder Compatible version.

You get PDFs of all versions, and you choose which print version you want when the books are ready to ship - OGL 3.5, Pathfinder Compatible, Savage Worlds, and possibly others.

If you preorder the book now you save $10 (the price goes up to $39.99 once it releases, its only $29.99 now as a pre-order special).

I can't wait to hear what you think of Sixfold Trial too! Hope it works out like awesome-sauce for ya!

Nick

Wicht

Hero
I have the hardcopy but it's a bit too mature for my group (my 10-11 y/o kids), so I'm going to just enjoy the fiction and art.

:>

Heh. I was complaining to my wife just the other night about the same thing. The APs are all excellent adventures but my kids aren't old enough yet to really be able to handle some of the story arcs (Second Darkness, Crimson throne and now Council of Thieves to be exact). (9-13 is my age group) Still Legacy of Fire is going to work out great (as did Runelords) for them and I'll hold on to the other APs until they are into more complex characters and plots.

Remove ads