The Crux of the Matter

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Who have Eagle's SPelndor prepare? And how many times? Important to see if I change Hogarth's spell prepared. A silence and/or a Spiritual hammer would eb welcome I think.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
(ooc: Tenebrynn memorized it 3 times in his 2nd level slots)
(OOC: Beautiful, that's 18 minutes of Charisma-y goodness (and would be 24 if you nabbed Practised Spellcaster)

Technically, while Eagle's Splendour is up, since it won't stack with the necklace, you could give the necklace back to Vanitri. However, that would lower your Wisdom from its current 3 to a 1. Roleplaying either of those two Wis scores should be...interesting ;) )

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: 3 is the lowest possible for a human. I know that 1 or 2 Charisma basically means you are totally biddable, quiet, and nondescript, like a sheep to be shepherded by whatever personality is most recently influencing you. With that sort of Wisdom, you would probably be constantly distracted and out of touch with reality, or just incredibly blithe and naive. I planned once to create a character who had really high Int and Cha but 1 or 2 Wisdom--she would basically be so naive as to be unable to make any common sense or perception-based decisions and would thus have to make herself all sorts of rules using her higher reasoning, which would be right a good amount of the time but disastrously wrong other times (for instance--ugly things are evil and nasty, while pretty things are good and kind--in D&D, this is usually true) )

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Necklace = less likely death (It should keep him alive if he hits 0, right?) so probably best he keeps it. Doesn't mean Vanitri's comfortable with it, but he'd also rather not see someone die. He's more worried one of the Elaynas will try to grab it (though not one of these)

Erekose13

Explorer
Returned from being a puppy, then turned into a human (or some other form as a target of Polymorph) Tenebrynn finishes studying his spells. He then applies the elixir to help him remain stable for the next 5 hours. He'll save the Eagle's Splendor (x4) in case he needs it later. He then nods that he is ready to go.

"I think the Stoneskin will provide me with a more stable form while we are looking for the Crux. The diamond dust and Eve would be my choice for a first step in our plan for today." he says.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Spell of Hogarth]0: Detect Magic(x2), Guidance(x2), Read Magic
1: Bless, Doom, Magic Weapon, Shield of Faith, Enlarge(D),
2: Eagle's Splendor, Silence, Spiritual Hammer, Bull's Strength(D)
3: Dispel Magic, Protection from Energy, Magic Vestment(D)[/SBLOCK]

"We will need to keep some if we want to heal you too. but once we will have teh diamond dust, we will need not to waste time. Once the seal will eb broken, every moment will count. We don't want them to get an head over us." tells Rinaldo

[SBLOCk=OOC]Just to be sure, does everyone have been healed with Hogarth's spell he cast before resting or I need to roll for the spell that have been cast?[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads