The Crux of the Matter

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying it is safe then?"
"You yourself know nothing is safe, and will likely change your outlook on life. There's no garuntee you'll return to us, but I'd be suprised if you didn't."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: She asked before if she should destroy the Crux when she rematerialised--shouldn't the people who think that the Crux must not be destroyed be telling her that she definitely should not destroy it?)

"Well, if it's the only way...if there's no objection, I shall go."

Velmont

First Post
"Wait a moment. Rayne, you can beat Sin. Look at your spell, remember what you know about her, analyze the situation. I'm sure you can figure something to beat her. She can be vanquish, that's I am sure." tells Rinaldo, thiking of what Hogarth told him in the RDI, ten years after this moment. He told Rayne beat Sin. We didn't escape. We beat her and a few aspect survived, that's what Laynie told us. Why they have always been so blurry about the battle.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I have a spell that has a chance to instantly defeat her, but she has probably something like a 90% chance or better to avoid it."

(OOC: And a 5% chance that she'll fail both saves against Phantasmal Killer is all that you need in order for that to be a possible future ;))

Velmont

First Post
"The Crux is more stable then we thought. Keeping it untouched is a possibility. We have no idea of what will happen if it is destroyed." tells Rinaldo. "Do you have a spell that can make you intangible? Or something to pass trhought wall? Could we pass through the walls to exit outside the tower?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ashna's earlier experiments and the comments of the Aspects have made it clear that this would be essentially suicide--the top of the tower does not lead outside--it is unclear what exactly happens, but it would be something like being lost in Nullspace forever)

Remove ads