• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Crux of the Matter

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: yes, there then. Any place within sight look a bit quieter? And, of course, is he feeling different?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: There's only the sealed blue glowy door, the unopened upper-right door, and then the first floor and all the exits on that floor. I suppose the first floor, far away from the others, would be quietest)

Bront

The man with the probe
They'd find him on the first floor, so he'll go listen to the unopened upper-right door and listen at it. Maybe it's quiet behind there.

Knight Otu

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
No, this isn't a joke-book, moron. It's a book of children's stories. I'm almost done translating it, but there's no reason to just sit here. I can do it while you all do something. Even doing something stupid is better than waiting to die.
While Ashnar realizes that there is some truth in the girl's words, he is loath to leave her out of her sight given his suspicions. However, her companion Vanitri is suspiciously leaving the room - did she give him a secret order? "The girl shouldn't be left alone." he mumbles to Rinaldo, given that he seems angry enough at her, and follows Vanitri.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Ashnar]*Following Vanitri, Ashnar sees that Vanitri is suspiciously slinking to the other door on this level, listening at the door as if to check if a secret co-conspirator is inside to meet him.*[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
"Thanks Hogarth, feels right n good. Rinaldo, lets check out some more of this place, its boring in here." says Tenebrynn after being healed. He doesn't say anything more to Laynie.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well thank you. Now are we all going to file off one by one and stalk each other, or are we actually going to check something? Let's not waste time people!"

(OOC: We've now had over 50% do something, but nothing definitive--someone post something with certainty and we'll go with it ;))

Remove ads