The Dancing Blades

The Anonymous

First Post
Good folk lend me your eyes for a minute or two... for I have something most interesting to tell you... To those who dance with axe, knife and blade... We provide here a troupe, come out of the shade! For Novice, master, elder, or youth.... as long as you are polite and not too uncouth. Interested are to answer here under... The Dancing Blades is open to all...

*Pinned onto that is a small piece of cloth to the note... The black cloth bears a silver embroidery of a androgynous dancer with two swords... *

The Anonymous

First Post
The dancing blades is a chance for learning and teaching.. for mirth and the free exchange of ideas between those who practice this most wonderful combat and performance style. whether you wield axe, sword, halberd, scythe or glaive, just come along for the jyourney as long as you can behave ((an IC group of sword dancers))...

Michie

First Post
*A figure with a kind smile, draped with blues and whites smiles upon seeing the message and quickly takes out a small piece of parchment, browned by time as it seems, and a quill to write upon it. She carefully jotts something in a neat, flowing and elaborate cursive, then tacks it up just below the previous messages*

To whom it may concern,

I would very much like to be part of this troupe. I am new to these parts and may have some knowledge that I can share with and of course learn from you and your friends. A problem though... for I am unsure of who to speak to regarding this matter. Many thanks.

Michelle

*The young woman then humms merrily onher way, as her familiar, a ghost white weasel, climbs up to her shoulder*

Last edited:

Remove ads