The Dark Goddess Urslaad

Clay_More

First Post
Clay_More hates anyone who has the BoVD and D&DG, curses his current economical status.

Anyways, I would say, whatever direction you go, Epic it is at least. I would say higher Dex than Str though, from looking at her. How about the tail spike causing Insanity in those it strikes (including gods)?

And Alan, you should check out the Gallery Thread Boz has for making pictures for the monsters of the Creature Catalogue, I bet your skills would be highly appreciated :)

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=969204#post969204

Last edited:

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Dieties and Demigods, Kit.
I don't know if CE is the right alignment. I'm seeing her as more LE, maybe as the God-Queen of the wights. I think it's the tail; it just screams "Alien" to me.
(Alignment), Death, Evil and Undeath (FRCS) would probably be the proper domains, but Madness (D&DG) would be good if you follow up on CE and the tail spike idea, and Pain (BOVD) might also work. Her portfolio would probably be, just off the top of my head, cruelty, undeath, casual suffering and necromancy.

Ooh, perhaps she should be a consort or rival of Vecna: so many ideas...

Demiurge out.

Alan McFarlane

First Post
Having her tail cause insanity is a nice touch.

I was also thinking with further regard to her ability to possess another god of the ramifications of this power, she could really reak havoc amongst their followers.

I do not think to many believers would question the bidding of their god. It makes for interesting stuff, I can see a paladin of a good god (who is possessed) being torn by their own beliefs and by what "their" god is asking them to do now.

Her minions are on my mind now too, what creatures would grace her halls.

As to the Creature Catalogue, there are some pics I really want to have a go at, however I have to have get through the PC requests in my thread first.

Alan McFarlane

First Post
Blackdirges Write Up

Blackdirge has finished a fantastic write up of Urslaad and her history that you should take a look at.

It is in the Rogues gallery under the title.

Alan McFarlane and Blackdirge present-- Deities of Darkness.

Check it out.:D

Last edited:

Slaadmaster

First Post
Just a suggestion but maybe she could be some kind of succubi creature who (after becoming a sorceror/cleric/true necromancer) rebelled against a god or something and with a powerful demon slayed the dark old god, seized the power and slew her demonic companion...

Slaadmaster

'Law...Whats that?'

Remove ads