The Death

*nods to everyone* Good points, it is hard to lose your first character ever made, I still haven't been on here a year yet...but I'm fine now, have my new character and they are doing good. Asterix is also having a pretty good storyline. *wonders if anyone besides Kallakrates' player knows who the newbie for me is*

Kallikrates

First Post
Knowledge is power, thus I have little power. I liked how you played D myself, like I've said about 4 or 5 times before. But now to finally finish my story...but I will remember D, maybe...

Adrie

First Post
John a.k.a Sir D said:
Lolz to Adrie. Well, I know that you want him dead, I mean look how much you say about him, its quite obvious that you did not like him at all, but did anyone? I have to wonder about that, many people seemed to hate him and if so, does that make me a terrible Rp'er? I mean, I try to play well and stuff...but, everyone hated my favorite and what I thought was my coolest character...*tries to figure out whether he miserably sucks or is okay at playing*

I personally never wanted him dead, now on the other hand my character maybe. I have nothing against you. as for having a hated chara no it doesn't make you a bad rper. just not everyone is gonna like your favorite character nor is everyone gonna like my favorite character of mine that I play. we each like a character for certain reasons, or hate a character but i think it's more of the Love-Hate way with them hehe. its like wow that chara is a real jerk, but they are cool at the same time. ya know what i mean?

Imreis

First Post
*grins* hey now, Immy may have not liked D but well thats cuz he killed Arith after all and he may have had a grudge against him but the mind behind him didnt mind him at all. everyone needs a great villainous type to make there day complete. its like the saying you cant have your cake and eat it too.

Ruthia

First Post
Ditto on what Imreis' player said for my characters. As a player I enjoyed him termendously, my characters just had something against him because of the whole Killing Arith thing....

And I agree with the masses. The character was good, very well-played. And to be honest, I've only been here for close to two years, so don't feel bad. D was a good character. Popular belief may have labelled him an idiot, but he had flesh regardless. The concept, idea, raw being of Sir Dieterich was believable, almost to the point of being tangible.

Remove ads