• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Doomed Bastards: Reckoning (story complete)

karianna

First Post
Thank you and Thank you and Thank you

Utterly wonderful SH Lazybones, thanks for helping me get through some boring days! This SH has definitely inspired me to start up a gaming group again (I should probably actually play D&D given my position ;p).

cheshire_grin

First Post
Well done, Lazybones. Well written and a pleasure to have read from the beginning.

Will you be posting a PDF of the full story at some point?

Thanks again for the many weeks of entertainment. :D

jonnytheshirt

First Post
janey mack

What..!?? I've just caught up and its over..?!?! Fair enough in splendiferous cataclasmic gargantuan heroics...well I always knew Varo was the Man, and we'll meet Letitia again methinks (go girl certainly the 'Best Improved Adventurer' award winner). And well its not over is it..! :)

There may not have been any flying Genasi Dwarves but LB your writing continues to be enjoyed immensley and is getting more polished, you are a producers dream - such drama all from the one set - RA! How many times?

I remember the old crossroads, yep where the Travels began and from then I've seen plot devices develop and writing style continue to improve. Although all your characters are fantastic these had a real edge to them this time and the storytelling blended the mechanics much better. Plus the climatic battles this time were even more superb, I couldn't read fast enough. Great twists. Certainly on a par with many a published writers and better than alot. You know i've possibly read more of your work than Tolkiens :p

Seriously I hope you can point us to some kind of paypal milarky and we'll just bypass the publishers and get you a bigger site (and maybe some nice gold dice). For sure I'd like to see more of your independant work.

Till the next chapter....

Lazybones. Again the end of an epic story.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and sharing it with us !!! In my opinion, the Doomed Bastards is your best work yet. Please keep it up - we're all looking forward to Allera's and Dar's children to fight Navev, Talen, Shay and other goons of your imagination. :)

Remove ads