• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dream Team [Full for Now]

Insight

Adventurer
Guys,

I'm taking approximately 1 week off to take care of some business, and then I'll be back. Feel free to NPC Torque if need be while I am gone.

I may or may not be able to check in here and there.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
FYI: I'd like to move the game along by tomorrow evening or Saturday morning at the latest. AFAIK, everyone except Insight should be posting. Shayuri and Jemal have. Thanee and DarwinofMind?

:)

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
I've obviously hit a slight delay. Folks have been sick around here of late plus I got a bit behind on my teacher stuff. I shall update the game later today.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Rumble's post is up. The monsters are ready for his actions. I'd like to get new posts from me up by Wednesday evening at the latest. Maybe sooner in Rumble's case since combat tends to slow things down.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Insight said:
Sorry I haven't posted anything. There really hasn't been much for Torque to do yet.

Torque could still do something. Shuffle feet. Wonder about when the rain's going stop. Whistle a tune.

;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads