• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dream Team [Full for Now]

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
A chest cold and a lot of remodeling around the house this weekend have slowed me down. Of course, with approximately 1/2 of the players posting, I guess I don't need to be in too much of a hurry.

:p

I'll move the story along at the lighthouse ASAP, probably later today.

Insight

Adventurer
I've been super busy with some writing projects, and I think I will continue to be for the time being, so I'm going to drop this game. I'd rather do it now, when we really haven't gotten started, than when the storyline depends on my character being around.

Good luck, all.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sorry for the hold up, folks. This chest cold has been kicking my arse.

Torque is gone. Rumble seems to have given up the fight in the middle of round two. Shortly after I finish this, I'll have the next light house post up. We'll see how things go after that.

:)

Jemal

Adventurer
Haven't given up the fight, just lost Internet access for 2 weeks without any warning. I'm catching up today.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Rats! My update plans have gone awry! I forgot I have, in order, a Knights of Columbus meeting tonight, a parish council meeting tomorrow night, a school parents' club meeting Friday night, and a class on the Incarnation and Advent to prepare for Sunday morning!

:confused:

I'll do my best to get updates squeezed in between now and Saturday. Mea culpa maxima.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
One more excuse for a delay: I just got back from the emergency room with my wife, and we're both pooped. Fortunately, the emergency has been averted. I'll shoot for updates tomorrow morning.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Woo hoo! It took several days longer than I said, but here it is, 7:00 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day, and the game is actually updated. Post away, heroes!

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sorry for the hold up again. It was a helluva week at school. I'll aim at getting the combat rolling later today or tomorrow afternoon, depending on how much chores, grading, family, et cetera interfere with important matters. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads