• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

the druid who loves nature a little too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakusia

First Post
okay so in my campaign i had an older player who i managed to get back into playing. he made a druid who had a colorful backstory.

he was in love with a wood nymph while a sorceror also loved her. while she had feelings for the druid she cared nothing for the sorceror.

being a spiteful spurned lover he casted several curses on them. the nymph was trapped in a tree form( i later ret conned it into three different trees for the three aspects of her being.) until the druid could release her from her prison.

the druid's curse was a small totom. no matter what he does he can not get rid of it. if it has any properties other than these they have yet to be discovered.

he can only release the nymph by literally having intercourse with the trees she is trapped in. he and other woodland animals can see a particular aura that designates her trees from others. he also has to have sex with a tree once a day while at least one person being capable of seeing the act

JamesonCourage

Adventurer
I'm not exactly sure what the point of this is. I'm honestly not trying to be insulting or anything, I'm just confused.

Havoc123456

First Post
i got to tell you, i love making up backstories for my characters, but that one is the best i have ever seen

Icyshadowlord

First Post
Just a question for the OP: What exactly are you asking for in this thread? Are you just showcasing it here for feedback? Do you want comments of some other kind on this backstory, or do you have some questions related to it?

Also, I find this backstory you gave here to be both hilarious and kinda freaky (in a not-so-pleasant way). Of course that might be because I hardly ever hear of such jokes (except maybe the ones concerning Archimonde from Warcraft 3 and his obsession towards the World Tree...). Lastly, is the Druid a female?!

Noctos

First Post
nice has some true flavor in it. gives the druid a very strange daily ritual that as a dm you could totally mess with.
i would how ever be concerned about your friends out side of games activities.

Rakusia

First Post
wasnt asking for anything just thought other peple would find it hunorous as well and i did get him mauled by a rabid squirrell which he proceeded to turn into his animal companion. and no the druid is male

BriarMonkey

First Post
Um... If he has to "be" with the trees each day, wouldn't he have released her a long time ago? And if not, why is he adventuring since he will have to be "with" the trees each day?

I may be missing something, but I don't get this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads