The Dying Skyseer - release date?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Not quite ready yet; sorry! It's a BIG adventure, this one (Ryan tells me it's roughly the size of the first adventure, the Player's Guide and the Campaign Guide combined). Eric is still poweriing through the layout!

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
I've been running intermission adventures for five weeks now and I'm starting to run out of ideas!

My players will have been level 2 fo a long time.

I'm rewarding them with story-related bonuses, giving them their treasure this week (before the start of #2) and explaining the lack of levelling as a result of these adventures being spread over 6 months. So you need intensive adventure to level up (which is why most of the world never does...)

I'm enjoying having them adventure as plain old RHC officers and watching them grow stronger as a team, so the hiatus in release dates has worked out for the best.

I'm glad I decided to run Shipyard Rats this weekend as an intermission adventure!

I've been running intermission adventures for five weeks now and I'm starting to run out of ideas!

My players will have been level 2 fo a long time.

I'm rewarding them with story-related bonuses, giving them their treasure this week (before the start of #2) and explaining the lack of levelling as a result of these adventures being spread over 6 months. So you need intensive adventure to level up (which is why most of the world never does...)

I'm enjoying having them adventure as plain old RHC officers and watching them grow stronger as a team, so the hiatus in release dates has worked out for the best.

Did either of you contact me for the adventure draft text?

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Did either of you contact me for the adventure draft text?

I did, thanks, and it was gratefully received. But I only wanted to read it ahead of time so that I ould seed elements from adventure #2 into the 'buffer' sessions. I didn't want to get started on #2 until I had the finished product.

I'm enjoying the opportunity to throw some monsters at the PCs! (So far they've taken on a troll, countless giant insects, gnolls, lizardmen and a rage drake.)

Remove ads