• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ebon Mirror: Dark Marks (Dunamin judging)

grislyeye

R.G. Wood
Riar'lon seems intrigued. "Greater Ritual of Sealing you say, Mri'Thas?" Riar'lon pauses and seems lost in thought "So mayhaps someone could use this mirror to break the ritual?" he wonders aloud.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"We could theorize that. That who seek it for that purpose, is after no good." Mri'thas comments. "But lets just focus in the task at hand, there will be plenty of opportunities to speak about the subject later."

grislyeye

R.G. Wood
Riar'lon

Riar'lon puts his hand to Tyrion's shoulder, "As Callen says, do not feat, Tyrion, finding Ashara is just the first step here, and we will find her."

He pauses, "It's just interesting that eladrin are involve in this."

Halford

First Post
Murphy marches on stoically, his determined steps encouraging the rest of the group to keep up as they cross through the heart of the forest.

[sblock=OOC] I rolled an Endurance check for Murphy in the interest of moving things along - which he passed.

Endurance (1d20+2=20) [/sblock]

OOC: 9 Successes 4 Failures, everyone looses an additional healing surge due to the strenuous nature of the trip, 12 did not make it even with +2 added from Riar'lon's perception check - its going to be close! Init order for skill challenge, Mri'thras is up.

Mri'thras - 27
Ts'iri - 18
Riar'lon - 14
Kama'zer - 9
Callen - 7
Murphy - 4

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Mri'Thas walks by, examining the plants and landscape. "As I was telling you Callen, it's all about deducting which plant will fill in the roles you have seen in other forests. Let's take this for example." The gith kneels next to a thorny bush. "This is a xerophyle plant, which I cand deduce from it's tiny leaves, small size and dry and resistant bark. Probably this area has dry soils, ergo there will be not many undergrow here. In other words it will be easiest to advance through this part of the forest." The gith explains and get up to keep marching.
Nature: 29

elecgraystone

First Post
As time went by, Ts'iri was finally feeling a little tired. The woods had shown it's most interesting sights already. She'd thought about calling for a break. However the party had started to talk amongst itself. By concentrating of the conversations and not how tired she was, she kept moving along. It couldn't be too much longer before they were out of here could it?

Endurance (1d20+4=16)

Erekose13

Explorer
"Ah I get it. So that would mean those plants over there, the low ones with the wide fronds while safe mean that our path would be hindered moving that way because of the soil composition and other types of plants suited to that environment." says Callen.

Nature (1d20 7=25)

[sblock=ooc]Not sure if this skill challenge will come around to me, but there you go.[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
As Callen points he spys an end to the trees between the heavy foliage. Finally it appears that their arduous journey through the trees is over!

OOC: 100xp each, for successfully navigating the Starkreach Woods!

As the group hurries out of the forest they hear a strange chiruping noise...

OOC: And encounter, but I'm afraid it will be tonight, or tomorrow before I can put it up and knock up a map - its my birthday so I am going to have my group fight Githyanki Red Dragon riders and then try to assassinate them all at one of the PCs Weddings, I love DMing and posion, bwhahaha, ehem. In the mean time K.Nature checks please...

Last edited:

Remove ads