• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ebon Mirror: Dark Marks (Dunamin judging)

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri sees Kama'zer is in trouble, having taken several hits. Ts'iri moves closer, and tries to draw the life force out of the big lizard next to Kama'zer. "Pull back if you need to Kama'zer. I'll hold them off."
[sblock=OOC] Vampiric Embrace(vs will) (1d20+4=17, 2d8+1d6+4=10)
Move action: move to G14 (gains concealment)
Minor action: curse H12
Standard action: Vampiric Embrace on H12 and gain 9 temp hp

[sblock=stat line]
HP: 30/30[9 temp hp]; Surges 6/10; AC 16, Fort 14, Refl 15, Will 14;
Action Points: 1/1
Second Wind: 1/1
Vampiric Embrace: 0/1
Scorching Burst: 0/1
Telekinetic Leap: 1/1
Armor of Agathys: 0/1[/sblock][/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Spitting blood, Kama'zer grips her scimitar tighter as she feels her pulse pound in her veins as her blood escapes her body. Her eyes narrow as Ts'iri offers to shield her from harm. "No." she says to herself. while mentally drawing upon the magic of her armor to help revivify her ailing body. "No! I will not fall to these beasts! They too shall fall before us. Hit them harder, everyone! Like this!!" Kama'zer shouts as she slices deeply into the drake nearest her.

[sblock=combat info]Minor- Use Exalted armor power to boost healing
Minor- Use Inspiring Word power Exalted Armor plus Inspiring Word healing (1d0+1+1d6+6=10)
(Gain back a total of 10 HP's :rant: )
Edit: Reroll of 1d10 instead of 1d0: Exalted Armor reroll (1d10=2) for 1 extra HP.
Standard- Warlord's Favor on Drake (1d20+6=26, 2d8+4=13) Crit! Max damage is 20 plus 1d8 for High Crit weapon= (1d8=7) for a total of 27 damage at the drake nearest her (I think its a Guard Drake. The velociraptor looking one. If I am not adjacent to it already, then spend my action point to move adjacent for this attack.)
Also give Ts'iri +4 power bonus to attack rolls against that drake till end of my next turn.
[sblock=stat block]Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 1
Passive Perception: +9, Passive Insight: +9
AC:18, Fort:15, Reflex:14, Will:13 -- Speed:5
HP:15/26, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:1/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers-Viper's Strike, Wolf Pack Tactics, Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word, Inspiring Word, Telekinetic Leap, Lead the Attack, Exalted Armor Healing
Combat notes: Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
[sblock=combat info]Minor- Use Exalted armor power to boost healing
Minor- Use Inspiring Word power Exalted Armor plus Inspiring Word healing (1d0+1+1d6+6=10)
(Gain back a total of 10 HP's :rant: )
[/sblock]

[sblock=Judge Comment]Phoenix, you seemed to have to rolled a 1d0 for part of your Inspiring Word, which should have been 1d10. With Halford's permission, perhaps you can re-roll that 1d0 (which came back a 1 somehow).[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
The guard drake attacking Kama'zer shivers as ice swirls around it, shrugging off the full effects, but taking some damage from the chill. Ts'irir moves forward and sucks a part of the creatures life essense into herself leaving it deflated and hissing angrily. Kama'zer still reeling from the assault upon her person summons up her ire and burries her blade in the creatures eye sending it slumping to the icy ground its blood fountaining out onto the frozen grass.

The Pseudodragon appears next to Kama'zer as it lashes out with its stinger which sinks into the Gith's side sending the Gith reeling dangerously. Kama'zer also feels some sort of toxin begin to take hold of her system, and sways unsteadily looking like she could collapse any minute. Keening gleefully the tiny dragon wheels back to take up hiding behind the rock again dodging around Mri'thras's freezing cloud.

One of the Spiretop Drakes darts around the freezing cloud and bites at Ts'iri tearing away a chuk of the Githyanki's flesh before dodging back with a gleeful chirp - these little beasts are developing quite a taste for Gith!

The second Spiretop Drake swoops in and tears a chunk of flesh from Riar'lon's throat before dodging back.

The Rage Drake maddened and belaguered lunges forward and sinks its fangs into Rira'lon's side, it shakes the Eladrin like a rag doll and drops him to the ground unconcious and bleeding. Blood dripping from its maw it turns towards Murphy with narrowed eyes...

The Spitting Drake launches a gobbit of acidic spittle at Kama'zer which slams into the ailing Gith and sends her tumbling to the ground her flesh sizzling...

Murphy ducks behind a tree and launches an Eldritch blast at the Rage Drake, but barely misses the brute...

Callen fires off a magic missile which strikes home and it looks like the icy touch of Murphy's Armor of Agathys will shortly finish the beast.

Seeing the dire predicament the group are in Tyrion rushes forward and attempts to revive Kama'zer. His efforts are succesful and the battered Gith's eyes open returning her to the world - which is a very painful place at this moment.

OOC: Kama'zer may spend a healing surge - her last, gulp!

Note: The Freezing Cloud will disappear on Voda's turn.

[sblock=Wouldn't it suck if the DM rolled nothing, but Crits and Max damage? :eek:]
PD on K,+5 ongoing (1d20+10=21, 1d8+4=12)
SD on T (1d20+6=25, 1d6+4=10)
Ummm, yikes those both might as well have been crits!
SD on R (1d20+6=26, 1d6+4=8)
And that was one :eek::-S
Murphy Armor of Ag dam. (1d6+2=6)
RD on Riar'lon (1d20+5=25, 1d10+9=17)
:eek::eek::eek::-S!
SD on k (1d20+6=25, 1d10+4=12)
:confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::.-(:.-(:.-(:-S!
Murphy on RD (1d20+4=14, 1d10+4=7, 1d6=4)
One short, you are ****ing kidding me Invisible Castle!
C on RD (1d20+4=19, 2d4+4=9)
Thank Invisible Castle for small mercies...:hmm:[/sblock]
Tyrion tries to heal Kama'zer. (1d20+7=21) [/sblock]

[sblock=Combat Info]Pseudodragon
Spiretop Drake 1 - 9 damage
Spiretop Drake 2
Rage Drake - 75 damage
Guard Drake - 52 damage = Dead
Spitting Drake
Murphy - 26/26 + 14/14 temp hp.
Callen - 24/24
Mri'thras - 26/26
Riar'lon - -12/30 (-10 sd, -17 rd) Unconcious, needs to make death saves.
Ts'iri - 29/30 (-10 sd, 9 temp hp eaten up)
Kama'zer - 6/26 (-12 pd, -12spitd) + 5 ongoing Poison. Prone.[/sblock]

Attachments

• Drakes 3.jpg
    Drakes 3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 76

elecgraystone

First Post
OCC: Thank Invisible Castle for small mercies? That's what I was saying when it finally let me hit last round. So far I've had about 10% of my attacks hit.:(

Erekose13

Explorer
Callen steps through the trees to better position himself to catch the drakes in a blast. As he nears the rage drake he swirls his staff in a big circle, the runes focus in the intervening space then blast out forming a wave of flame that fills the clearing. The fire misses the spiretop drake but covers the rage drake in flames.

[sblock=ooc]
Move Action: move to K13.
Standard action: burning hands on L10:p14. hitting spiretop drake and rage drake atk spiretop 8; atk rage 18; dmg 9.
Minor action: none
[sblock=stat line]
HP: 24/24; Surges 4/8; AC 15, Fort 13, Refl 15, Will 15;
Burning Hands: 0/1
Sleep: 0/1
Healing Word: 0/1
Staff of Defense: 1/1[/sblock]

note that the battle will likely change by the time it gets to Callen. If he is unable to attack two enemies in a blast 5, he'll magic missile the nearest one. - atk, dmg (1d20 4=19, 2d4 4=8)[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri move up beside Kama'zer. Not surprisingly, she misses once again. She wished she knew why she was unable to hit most of the time.
[sblock=OOC]Eldritch Blast (vs F11 ref) (1d20+5=10, 1d10+1d6+4=7)
Move action: move to H13
Minor action: curse F11
Standard action: Eldritch Blast (what a surprise, a miss! Why do I even bother rolling! :hmm:)

[sblock=stat line]
HP: 30/30[9 temp hp]; Surges 6/10; AC 16, Fort 14, Refl 15, Will 14;
Vampiric Embrace: 0/1
Scorching Burst: 0/1
Telekinetic Leap: 1/1
Armor of Agathys: 0/1[/sblock][/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads