• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Heraldry Art Request Thread

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ok, have you ever wanted to have your paladin's coat-of-arms done up? Ever wanted digital images for city emblems, flag standards, badges of office, and other types of heraldry?

Well, that's what this thread is all about. You make a request and see if your concept intrigues an artist to do a rendering.

The same rules apply to this thread as all of the other FREE threads. There isn't any guarantees and try to be as descriptive as possible. Don't post and entire organization, city, or evil factions background and history. Just give enough detail to help the artists visualize.

Also, like the NEW character thread, any genre goes.

Cheers!

KF72
Edm, AB
CAN

p.s. This thread was inspired by Sialia's "Who wants an Avatar?" thread.

Last edited:

Sir Elton

First Post
This is something that I do. I'm very good at it, following SCA rules.

See below for an example.

Attachments

• Arms of V_B.jpg
    Arms of V_B.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 101

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Two Gold Wyrms each in the shape of a 'W' against a round starry background. With the wyrms, I would like one with its head in the upper right and the other to have its head in the upper left, just below the tail of the other wyrm.

Berandor

lunatic
A falcon surrounded by six gems on a black (? If you think of a better color, go ahead) field. The gems are blue, 2x green, clear, and two are red.

It's for an adventuring group who called themselves the "Falcons" first, but later went incognito after they supposedly retired, and fought against evil nobles and warlords as the "Gems of Tethyr", each having a corresponding nickname:
Black Opal, a green gem with black and blue spots
Emerald, green
Sapphire, blue
King's Tear, a tear-shaped clear crystal
Ruby, red
Tempus' tear, a tear-shaped red crystal.

But 2x red, 2x green, blue, clear is more than enough.
Thanks for hearing me out, at least :)

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Nice!

Not quite what I had in mind for "Bull Rampant" (Rampant means "reared up" in Heraldry talk I think)

Observe: Lion Rampant...

rampant_lion_left.gif

And also, I only meant a single coin below...but I actually think I like your interpretation better:)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'd like someone to draw the following symbol for a theives' guild:

A silver dagger pointing up in front of an inverted black triangle. The dagger should be plain looking with light glinting off the tip. The triangle should have a thick border, which looks blue-black in color.

Cheers!

KF72

eigam

First Post
Sorry about that.
Here's a quick fix. I kept the coins, a single one gets lost in the checkerd Background .
Hope you like, let me know.
Shield-darker1.jpg

Remove ads