• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Heraldry Art Request Thread

Teflon Billy

Explorer
eigam said:
Sorry about that.
Here's a quick fix. I kept the coins, a single one gets lost in the checkerd Background .
Hope you like, let me know.
Shield-darker1.jpg

Now You're talking!

I think if you make the Crown and Coins silver, It will be near-perfect:)

Thanks a ton for the piece:)

Last edited:

eigam

First Post
Ferret,
Your right man, I went back and tried to flatten it out a bit. I didn't do it with the coins so much tho.
Teflon Billy,
Here it is with silver coins and crown.

Hope you like
Shield-final.jpg

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Berandor said:
cool. I might have to steal that.

It's the Heraldry of one of my NPC's, Count Raymon "The Red Bull" Leatherbarrow.

He is an ex-mercenary captain who distinguished himself on the field of battle to the degree that he was named "Warden of the Southern Marches" by Duke Harmon Clarkly (one of six Dukes--the highest authority--in this land without a king) and wed to the Duke's second Daughter, Alys.

The Leatherbarrow Heraldry symbolizes that "The Red Bull" (Leatherbarrow himself) now has a loyalty that is "above coin", and that he stands loyally "beneath the crown".

Last edited:

Teflon Billy

Explorer
If you feel up to more Eigam....

Duke Harmon Clarkly: a Silver Crown centered on a quartered shield. Upper left quarter is Grass Green
Upper right quarter is Blue with a smallm white single-masted ship
Lower left is Checkered Gold and black
Lower right is a gold coin on red.

The Duke's heraldry symbolizes his role a unfiying force over his Counts (Wakefield, Leatherbarrow, Seagrave and the Merchant's guild)

Count Jord Wakefield: 3 stalks of beige wheat centered on a shield of grass green.

A friend of the Duke since youth (when they fostered together with Sword Cultists) Wakefiled's heraldry symbolizes the breadbasket nature of his lands.

Count Wallace Seagrave A white ship centered on a horizontally halved shield of deep blue (below) and sky-blue (Above). A broken red axe is centred on the deep blue field (below).

Seagrave's heraldry symbolizes his duties as "Warden of the North" to protect the Shores of the land from Barabrian Gungirmen raiders (whose traditional armament is an axe.

eigam

First Post
Duke Harmon Clarkly: a Silver Crown centered on a quartered shield. Upper left quarter is Grass Green
Upper right quarter is Blue with a smallm white single-masted ship
Lower left is Checkered Gold and black
Lower right is a gold coin on red.
sheild-3.jpg

Count Jord Wakefield: 3 stalks of beige wheat centered on a shield of grass green..
ship-shield2.jpg

Count Wallace Seagrave A white ship centered on a horizontally halved shield of deep blue (below) and sky-blue (Above). A broken red axe is centred on the deep blue field (below).
ship-shield.jpg

Remove ads