The EN World IRON DM 2018 Tournament Scheduling Thread

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Best times for me are evenings and weekends. My wife is going off to grad school for a few months, so I'll be looking for something to fill my after-work hours. :)

I can start as early as this Thursday evening.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION] and [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], sounds like you two work best with a start tonight so I think you're up.

I'll check back in a couple hours when I'm done with dinner and family stuff. If you both have posted by then, I'll get you started about 8-9 PT (2ish hours from now).

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION] and [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], sounds like you two work best with a start tonight so I think you're up.

I'll check back in a couple hours when I'm done with dinner and family stuff. If you both have posted by then, I'll get you started about 8-9 PT (2ish hours from now).

But, just a reminder, [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION] and [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], the ingredients will be posted in the other thread. Good luck.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I'm going to bed but will check in on the thread again tomorrow when I get up. If you've checked in by then [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION], plan on having some ingredients dropped at around 6-7am PT. If you haven't checked in by then, we'll try to get someone else up.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Nothing from Gradine, [MENTION=6972087]Mister-Kent[/MENTION] or [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION], you ready to go instead?

Whichever of you replies first goes so we can hopefully get MortalPlague going before 1pm today. I'll check the thread regularly when I can and will start the match as soon as I get a confirmation. I'll assume that works for you [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], just let me know if it doesn't.

Remove ads