• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World IRON DM 2018 Tournament Scheduling Thread

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Best times for me are evenings and weekends. My wife is going off to grad school for a few months, so I'll be looking for something to fill my after-work hours. :)

I can start as early as this Thursday evening.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION] and [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], sounds like you two work best with a start tonight so I think you're up.

I'll check back in a couple hours when I'm done with dinner and family stuff. If you both have posted by then, I'll get you started about 8-9 PT (2ish hours from now).

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION] and [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], sounds like you two work best with a start tonight so I think you're up.

I'll check back in a couple hours when I'm done with dinner and family stuff. If you both have posted by then, I'll get you started about 8-9 PT (2ish hours from now).

But, just a reminder, [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION] and [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], the ingredients will be posted in the other thread. Good luck.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I'm going to bed but will check in on the thread again tomorrow when I get up. If you've checked in by then [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION], plan on having some ingredients dropped at around 6-7am PT. If you haven't checked in by then, we'll try to get someone else up.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Nothing from Gradine, [MENTION=6972087]Mister-Kent[/MENTION] or [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION], you ready to go instead?

Whichever of you replies first goes so we can hopefully get MortalPlague going before 1pm today. I'll check the thread regularly when I can and will start the match as soon as I get a confirmation. I'll assume that works for you [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], just let me know if it doesn't.

Remove ads