The Faerie Woods [Knight Otu Judging]

Patlin

Explorer
Manzanita said:
OOC: Dmg: another 8. You may have noticed Percy didn't bother casting mage armor on herself this time. Considering the redcap's hit bonus, it's pretty useless. But she also wanted to save every last spell slot for attack. Hang in there guys! This is for round 3, which would make it her 2nd spell.

Round 3 magic missiles are allready described above, I believe those are your 3rd set of magic missiles, for round 4. I messed up and skipped Persephone in round 4, which is probably the cause of the confusion. You've got it all notated correctly in invisible castle. :)

Round 4 Continues
Persephone blasts the Redcap for 8 damage with her 3rd set of magic missiles.

(Gorefoot goes here.)

Nars savages the Redcap with Fellhunter, for 29 damage.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Initiative and Damage Tracking
Ishmael (Barkskin, +2 AC for 10 minutes)(15 damage of 32 hp.)
Redcap (Weakened: -4 Str; ends round 11 at the end of Persephone's action)(68 damage of more than 106 hp*)
Persephone
Rodimus (32 damage of 26 hp, -6)
Gorefoot
Nars (Cat's Grace, +4 Dex; ends round 31 at the end of Nars's action)

(*At the end of your last battle, you had dealt 106 damage to the Redcap and it was still active.)

Manzanita

First Post
Percy realizes she's blowing it here a bit. She needs to keep her eyes on the prize. Taking a deep breath and summoning her courage, she abandons her tree shelter and dashes forward, outstreched fingers spouting purple fire as she runs.

OOC: Move 30 feet towards H11 in round 5. Will probably get there in round 6. magic missile dmg: 6

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Ishmael's Round 4 Action

The gaping wound on his side is hellish agony to the Deep Halfling. Yet, Ishmael manages the courage to taunt the Redcap.

"Urg...Be that all thou canst give, cretin? Fool! Did thou even think to sharpen thine scythe before assailing us?" Ishmael spoke through bloodied teeth as he attacks once more, trying his best to shield his body from the Redcap's attacks.

Still Fighting Defensively

AC: 24
To Hit: +6 +1 -4= +3
1d20+3=15

Dalamar

Adventurer
Rodimus has nightmares of himself in a wierd, skimpy outwith that includes a skirt. In his hands, he has large puffs of what appears to be hair or cloth, color matching that of his outfit. In this horrible dream, he can't stop himself from dancing and yelling "Go, guys! Go!"

Patlin

Explorer
Previously, in round 4: Gorefoot misses the Redcap.

Round 5
Ishmael taunts the Redcap, but the swing that accompanies his bold words fails to connect.

The Redcap, having felt the Sting of Felhunter, experiences a moment of panic. "I know that blade! I broke it in half! How..."

Entering a defensive stance, the Redcap steps to K13 to evaluate his situation.

Persephone blasts the Redcap for 6.

Rodimus drops to -7 hit points and will likely die soon if not attended to.

Gorefoot is up next!

SlagMortar

First Post
Felhunter seems to vibrate in Nars hand, feeding off redcap's uncertainty. Or perhaps it is only Nars imagination as he steps in, concentrating on striking with the feybane weapon.

OOC: Assuming that Gorefoot moves to J13 or J14, step to flank with Gorefoot.
single attack (1d20+12=31, 5d6+5=26) Critical Threat!
threat confirmation (1d20+12=27, 1d6+5=7)
I'm guessing at this point that Nars has either gotten the thing's attention, or made it consider fleeing.

Manzanita

First Post
Percy

Percy continues dashing forward to H11, next to Rodimus. She'll fire one more round at the redcap as she runs. "That's not all! Allanoth Fairblood has returned! The necklace will now take you back to him!"

OOC: Bluff +8; magic missile dmg: 7

Remove ads