• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Fall Guy | Official Trailer

Nutation

Explorer
Eh, another case of slapping a familiar name on something sort-of-close in order to capitalize on the name recognition. It might be a decent movie on its own, but the attempt to brand it as something it's obviously not is kinda annoying.
They should update the song lyrics and use it. Otherwise, it's a precursor movie like the A-Team movie or Man from UNCLE. It's a setup for the thing we remember and like, not the thing itself.

GreyLord

Legend
I remember the Fall Guy. Watched it long ago. Weekly show if I remember right. From what I remember the trailer seems to capture the general idea of what the show was.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I remember the Fall Guy. Watched it long ago. Weekly show if I remember right. From what I remember the trailer seems to capture the general idea of what the show was.
Stuntman moonlighting as a private investigator with his two friends, basically.

Remove ads