• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Fall of Manlich and Horrible affairs that come after

Logos7

First Post
The Minotaur Smiles, "Yes I tell the truth"

The Skeleton Frowns, "No I tell lies"

and the Squickly thing claps, "And I activate the traps when people ask stupid questions"

Then after that moment of solemnity all three of the statues begins laughing again and saying "Pick me , No Pick ME!"

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Aramil shakes his head, "Can't disable them from this side." He takes a moment to study each statue. A minotaur, skeleton, and a blob of tenticles....... he didn't believe any of the statues. A liar will always swear they tell the truth, a person who admits they lie must be taken at face value, while the blob didn't answer. He drops his eyes to the ground, perhaps he will be able to tell which door opens most frequently.

Drowned Hero

First Post
The Minotaur Smiles, "Yes I tell the truth"

The Skeleton Frowns, "No I tell lies"

and the Squickly thing claps, "And I activate the traps when people ask stupid questions"

Then after that moment of solemnity all three of the statues begins laughing again and saying "Pick me , No Pick ME!"

Kral takes some steps towards the statues, keeping safe distance from them and the various traps.

'riiight' 'So hornhead... is skinny here more likely to lie than squidface?'

GM Only: [sblock]Ive done this riddle before i think :)
IF the following is correct though.
One of them allways lies, one of them allways tels the truth and one of them is unpredictable.

When i ask "is more likely" i can tell who is the unpredictable of the other two. And take it from there. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Indulgence nods and claps Kral on the back. Her confident voice affirms Good question! Let's see what the lying statue says." she takes a swig from her flask.

Logos7

First Post
All of the statues , realizing that you don't quite get the joke, point to the right door, Take that one, That one... before desolving into howls and laughter.

The Door in the middle appears to be the most used, or at least it is the most frayed one, you have the feeling that traps may fray doors however.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Aramil shrugs, he must not be feeling quite right today. He was usually very good with riddles and tricks. "So you tell the truth, you lie, and you like to threaten people." He sits and thinks over Kral's question. Realizing it was a good question he quickly seconds it. "Minotaur, which of the other two are more likely to lie to us?"

Drowned Hero

First Post
"The middle one looks torn up and the right one is cleraly where those things wnat us to go...so let's try the left door. Shall I?"

'Nice to realize your using your eyes' 'i think to much' 'yeah go ahead' Kral tries to dissimulate his concern and is at the same time happy he didnt voice it first

Remove ads