The FFM Demonstration (Velmont): Completed

modus666

First Post
Gauntlet eases himelf down into a chair, so as not to disturb the small primate perched on his shoulders. He says nothing, simply waiting for his orders.

Master Pelle

First Post
"Yes... You have right about it Echo. Your currently mission is to oversee the demonstration of FFM and making sure that FFM demonstrator and student of the school will not fighting each other. At all cost, try to avoid using any violence at any of FFM members. Any questions?" Commander Ganner asked and looking at them

modus666

First Post
Gauntlet cocks and eyebrow at the commander. He replies in his trademark accent.

"With due respect commander, these arms do not make cotton candy. If people get violent, what I do, use bad language till they stop?"

raynbow

First Post
Monkey Wrench giggles from her perch on Gauntlet's shoulder.

I see the Commander's point, but like Gauntlet I am unsure what we should do if they get violent.

Wouldn't human police be more suited to this task? I worry that even if we succeed at this task, we fail, by validating their suspicions of metacreatures.

Raylis

First Post
"I think we'll be there to make sure the students don't hurt the protestors" Echo says with a scowl "Besides we can be a living role model to da children on how to use der abilities for good and not criminal activities."

Master Pelle

First Post
"The police don't have ability to handle against the student of the school because they are gifted with superpowers like you. Like Echo said, you must also make sure that those students will not attack the FFM. It will effect the view of the school and the worst of all if one of their students even injured a FFM, their school will be forced to close. It is real importing you handle this mission because it will both effect the Resolutes and the school reputation." He said.
He turned to Gauntlet and said, "Well... Do you think using foul languages at them make any better? The only advice I can give you is that, you try to see their point of view and tried to calm them down without making them angry."

modus666

First Post
don't make them angry he says...

Master Pelle said:
"The police don't have ability to handle against the student of the school because they are gifted with superpowers like you. Like Echo said, you must also make sure that those students will not attack the FFM. It will effect the view of the school and the worst of all if one of their students even injured a FFM, their school will be forced to close. It is real importing you handle this mission because it will both effect the Resolutes and the school reputation." He said.
He turned to Gauntlet and said, "Well... Do you think using foul languages at them make any better? The only advice I can give you is that, you try to see their point of view and tried to calm them down without making them angry."

"Oh do not worry commander. I am not thinking anything I say will make students angry. The FFM people will probably be doing job for me." Gauntlet chuckles grimly.

"Okay. Let us go. Before party starts without us, da? How are we getting there?"

Master Pelle

First Post
OOC: Sorry, I was quit busy for fews days and I was quit tired. But let try to hurry to the main evening.

IC:

"You will be travel to there through flight. Your pilot will be Benny Zander who will take you to your mission location." The commander said as a middle aged man in Resolute uniform step as he give them a tumb up.
"Hi youngster! My name is Benny Zander but you can call me "Uncle Benny". Ok kids! Follow me to the hanger! Pronto!" Benny said as he made a sign that they should start following him to the hanger.

Remove ads