The FFM Demonstration (Velmont): Completed

Master Pelle

First Post
All of them following after their pilot "Uncle Benny" to the hanger. Benny enter one of the Resolutes jetplane and waiting for them to enter the plane. After the take their sit on the jet.
"Ok kiddo! This is Uncle Benny who is speaking, in a few moment we will start heading to the MSOT school!" Their pilot said and a few moment the jet started fly into the sky and heading to their location.

After a half hour travel, they finally arrived at the school where FFM demonstrator is standing outside the school while students of the school is standing behind the gate and they started look very provoked by FFM. The jet slowly moved over the school until it landing on the school ground. When they came out from the jet, they meet a middle aged woman with white labcoat and a man with iron mask and white suit.
"It is good that you have arrived! My name is Mary Stevenson, the founder of Metahumans School of Teaching or MSOT for short. And this is Dr Fedrick Hansson, one of the teacher of MSOT." The middle aged woman said.

modus666

First Post
"Halo!" Gauntlet bellows in greeting.

"My codename is Gauntlet, zis is Echo and my passenger here is Monkey-Wrench." (he points a thumb over his shoulder).

"What is situation here? Things not out of hand yet I hope?"

Raylis

First Post
Echo watches the demonstrators before turning his gaze to the students as Gauntlet makes the introductions. . o O{Dey have no tolerance, how many of these students will end up like Reggie because of this?}

Master Pelle

First Post
"Several of our students got provoked by FFM demonstration so that they decided to face them. You must make sure that our students don't start using violence on them or else the goverment propely will shutting down our school." Miss Stevenson said as she started to look worry.

Raylis

First Post
"Do not worry, Miss Stevenson, we'll take care of this." Echo says looking at the woman. He turns to Gauntlet and Monkey-Wrench "Let's show these people dat there is nothing to fear from people with gifts, and the students dat there are peaceful ways to solve problems."

raynbow

First Post
It seems to me, that in this case, the simplest solution may be one of the wisest. What can we do to get the students to go back inside? If these protestors have no one to feed their anger, eventually they will get bored and go away.

Remove ads