• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Fifth City - Episode 1: The Gathering

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Amisi follows the fleeing ruffians a little way- she stays on the main road with everyone but peeks down the alleyway to watch them go.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC: Apologies for the delay on my part. Last week was a bit hectic in the real life department. That said, [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], are you still with us? If Scott doesn't reply in a day or so, I'll NPC Markus for this round and we'll move on.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ooc: sorry-been sick and lost track of this one. I will post tomorrow edit: gah! I so wish I had a map of this battle. AAAH! I don't know what to do!

Last edited:

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Amisi sees a body in the alleyway, one that looks like the sunbaked ruffian the others were currently fighting in the street.

Korgon lands a solid blow to the chest, crunching bone and causing blood to spurt. Lenya's arrow finds its home in the ruffian's thigh.

The man sneers and says something in the elven language.

[sblock=Translated from elven for Felix, Lenya, Markus, Amisi, and Veer]"I am the sword guided by the wind; if death claim me, then let it claim my enemies as well."

Lenya recognizes it as the dying oath of the Windsword clan, a militant faction of the Warrior Caste drow who went rogue after the Elf/Human War. Such an oath is usually made during a suicide run of some sort, meant to do maximum damage to the enemy when there are no other options.[/sblock]

He then bites down hard; those closest to him (Korgon in particular) hear a distinct crunching noise. His eyes start to glow a fiery red.

OOC: Everyone please make an Intelligence (Arcana) check.

Felix and Veer are up!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: Does anyone know of another die roller that uses links? I can't find one and for whatever reason the one here never works for me. In the meanwhile...

Amisi calls out, "Hey that same guy is here in the alley... he looks dead!!"

OOC: I rolled a 14 so +4 =18 total for Int (Arcana).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads