• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, self analysis here. It can't be too bad/serious. I have no headache. If there was a headache I should worry. It might be some sort of anxiety attack. I will give this another over night of mental clearing. Maybe I just need to go home and have a beer. I have not had any for 2 or 3 months. Let's just try that. It might be my blood sugar too as I have been letting it meander in the lower numbers. This just spooked me.

I am so sorry for the unnecessary drama. I prefer to have story drama, like the rest of you guys. I am going to walk home now.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Hey [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], I was looking over the characters and noticed Felix still doesn't have a background. It seems as though Soldier would be the best fit, I think. What do you think?

Fenris

Adventurer
Rhal was much more interested in giving advice than bathing. He felt himself a top-tier advisor, cerebral and compassionate.

But, ugh. Baths. Dragonborn didn't stink. They needed a good wire-brushing, a nail-trim and some scale-shaping if one was vain, but they didn't need to go jumping in a little artificial puddle to leave behind the residue of the world. That residue was his. He earned it. It was the dust of his travels, a coating of his experiences. Why wash it away?

Yet, when in the Fifth City you comported yourself as a citizen, and there was some ceremony and human bonding that occurred during a soak in a tub. It would be expected of him to take the whole ordeal causally, chat with the smiling Korgon about... wenches or ale or hunting, Rhal was sure, and do so in only his skin, as if that was natural.

So Rhal stripped down, fell into a tub and chatted with Korgon. He felt no bonding. Water must evoke some sort of calming influence on humans, increasing their friendliness and warming their bones. All Rhal could feel was wet and uncomfortable.

As soon as Korgon felt it suitable to leave, Rhal did the same, clumsily falling out of the tub, throwing on a tunic and trousers and returning to the common room. Still dripping, he found Amisi immediately. "Tell me of this advice you seek," he asked.

First of all, props to this awesome post. Great characterization of a dragonborn. Secondly, yes you need a bath or we will all get salmonella :lol:

Scott DeWar

Ok, first, I got home and ate a dinner heavy with veggies. second, drank an ale with it. slept as well as I could given my pain level - storm front moving in and now stalled. But I did not leave home until after noon, so got lots of restful, albeit fractured, sleep.

I am still in pain, but functional at least. As you all probably noticed, I was able to get a base outline of thought for what to do with the troops until arrival. I will put it in a story format post in a bit as the tactical hurdle has been crossed. I guess I was in pain and tired but did not realize it. Weird, man.

Hannerdyn

Explorer
Ok, first, I got home and ate a dinner heavy with veggies. second, drank an ale with it. slept as well as I could given my pain level - storm front moving in and now stalled. But I did not leave home until after noon, so got lots of restful, albeit fractured, sleep.

I am still in pain, but functional at least. As you all probably noticed, I was able to get a base outline of thought for what to do with the troops until arrival. I will put it in a story format post in a bit as the tactical hurdle has been crossed. I guess I was in pain and tired but did not realize it. Weird, man.

Good to hear you're feeling a little better at least Mr. DeWar!

Scott DeWar

thanks for the kind sentiments. Just to say, I think I have as much as a post as I can think of without scotley's collaboration.

Remove ads