D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
My birthday is in Autumn (in five days, in fact) and it just suits my personality. I used to spend hours as a kid in the woods behind my house, about halfway up a massive tree, reading a book, listening to nature, feeling the breeze, smelling the trees...yeah, I miss it. Not enough to move back there...I'd rather move to the northwest.

I'm also a bit of a goth and revel in Halloween. :D

Queenie

Queen of Everything
My birthday is in Autumn (in five days, in fact) and it just suits my personality. I used to spend hours as a kid in the woods behind my house, about halfway up a massive tree, reading a book, listening to nature, feeling the breeze, smelling the trees...yeah, I miss it. Not enough to move back there...I'd rather move to the northwest.

I'm also a bit of a goth and revel in Halloween. :D

Happy early Birthday!! Where did you used to live? Your description sounds heavenly right now... I couldn't move away, I just love it here. :)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
SHE is in Colorado Springs now but grew up in Maine. Bangor, Maine to be specific. I joined the Air Force and left for basic training 18 days after graduating from high school. I've been all over the country since then.

That's badass!

I've never actually been to Maine but from the pics I've seen it's gorgeous. Closest I've gotten is New Hampshire. But yes, there is definitely nothing like New England Fall <3

And hey, everyone MV / Kiraya is a girl! If we get it wrong again she's gonna put us up against a red dragon! Lol

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The confusion is ok. ;) Scott knows me from before...

Well, since yesterday was National Coming Out day, what the hell...

For those who didn't know, I'm transgender.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
The confusion is ok. ;) Scott knows me from before...

Well, since yesterday was National Coming Out day, what the hell...

For those who didn't know, I'm transgender.

Gotcha.

Way to go for having the courage to say it out loud, that's got to be tough in this day and age. I hope this doesn't coming out wrong but neither Jon or I care, we accept you and anyone else however they are. Whatever makes you happy! :)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Gotcha.

Way to go for having the courage to say it out loud, that's got to be tough in this day and age. I hope this doesn't coming out wrong but neither Jon or I care, we accept you and anyone else however they are. Whatever makes you happy! :)

Its not a huge deal, now. I'm out to most everyone I know. I generally don't bring it up when I meet new people, especially online, because gender is not terribly relevant to most of the conversations I have on this site. ;)

Remove ads