D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Its not a huge deal, now. I'm out to most everyone I know. I generally don't bring it up when I meet new people, especially online, because gender is not terribly relevant to most of the conversations I have on this site. ;)

I know, I'm nosy and I don't stop blathering on and on. Bad combination lol. But I like to make friends with the people I'm playing with!! After all, that's how I met Jon, who is my fiance. :D

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I know, I'm nosy and I don't stop blathering on and on. Bad combination lol. But I like to make friends with the people I'm playing with!! After all, that's how I met Jon, who is my fiance. :D

I don't mind answering questions. ;) I actually have a Facebook page dedicated to my transition. Its my way of trying to help others and bringing attention to what can sometimes be a very difficult process.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
SHE is in Colorado Springs now but grew up in Maine. Bangor, Maine to be specific. I joined the Air Force and left for basic training 18 days after graduating from high school. I've been all over the country since then.

The confusion is ok. ;) Scott knows me from before...

Well, since yesterday was National Coming Out day, what the hell...

For those who didn't know, I'm transgender.

Ah. Now I understand. I still have you as a Facebook friend under your old name, and that is how I still thought of you. (darn coma!) This clears all of my confusion up. Thank you for the explanation!
--~* EDIT *~--

Funny thing . . . . .I clicked on your name on FB and i am informed that you have deactivated that account, but, I would have to unfriend that name to remove it! I now wonder how many others have deactivated that are still on my friends list?!?

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
On a side note, there is a HUGE wave of weather coming my way, and will be passing Memphis in about an hour. I hope Scottley makes it through safely.

Scotley

Hero
Hey gang I'm back. Trying to play catch up. Just getting through the OOC was quite a chore. Ya'll have been very social. I'm sorry I've been waffling on a decision about a background for Felix. I'm thinking maybe scholar makes sense too. I'll explain in more detail in a bit. Gotta do a bit of work first. Should be back up to speed on the IC later today. Assuming the weather doesn't interfere too much. So far the only trouble has been the hot air from all the weather prognosticators.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Welcome back Scotley and stay safe whatever comes your way! Kiraya I am assuming since you posted the link you wouldn't mind me liking you there :)

Remove ads