• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The flower brigade

BSF

Explorer
Waiting for the continuation of the summary from Friday ....

But, since I have already alluded to it publicly, I thought I would point it out here: You guys have finished the meeting with the bugbears, but you have not quite finished this "encounter" yet. Far from it actually. If nobody has any objections, I would like to kind of continue online just a bit.

When we last left our intrepid adventurers...

Deborah was left at the Temple of Belmay in Greerson. How she interprets this is up in the air, but it seems clear that she is not tied up in the same degrees of servitude as the rest of the group. Actually, she has already met all the conditions of her Justice as applied by the Magistrate.

Ayla and Oceas are alone in the forest, with their equipment. Having turned down the offer to "play games", they are now being left alone.

Ceru, Felix, Keldon, Li, and Tormal were given one item of theirs, flower clothing and then asked to make some big ugly guys that aren't very nice go away. They fought the beasts, found a little bit of coinage, and returned down the trail to find their equipment piled up with a nice longsword included and a small bag with gems for each of them. At this point, they can choose to change into their clothing and get the rest of their equipment, or not.

You guys let me know.

injuredwyvern

First Post
I choose not. :)
I would like to propose though that because of our newly acquired "flower power" that we should be able to spit fireballs out of our mouths that bounce along until they hit something. What say you?

Macbeth

First Post
Hahaha!

Seriously, Li will take the oportunity to put his clothes back on, with particular pride in wearing the tabard with the device of Greerson on it again. Li will tie the sack of gems to his belt, and inspect the longsword. Finally, a use for my Appraise skill! I have a +1, if you need to know.

Felix will also return to his regular clothes. He will also inform Li that he already appraised the longsword and it is certainly nicer than my (masterwork) rapier, which means that it is just about the best sword ever made. Felix only has a +10 to appraise.

Macbeth

First Post
D'oh! Yeah, now I remember, you did appraise it already. Sorry bout that.

Well, Li isn't too interested in a longsword (even though I am ;) ) he's happy with his nagamaki, so it's up to you guys who gets it. Or we could sell it...

BSF

Explorer
Macbeth said:
D'oh! Yeah, now I remember, you did appraise it already. Sorry bout that.

Well, Li isn't too interested in a longsword (even though I am ;) ) he's happy with his nagamaki, so it's up to you guys who gets it. Or we could sell it...

That's an interesting point! How are you going to handle treasure distribution now that you are all sorta ... employed and stuff.

Kultar

First Post
Keldorn will don his armor and pick up his shield and he will fold the flower loin cloth extreamly gently and place it at the top of his sack. He will then tie the gem bag to his belt and prepair to march off.

As the group begins to walk off Keldorn will stand tall, face the direction that the fairy creatures led them from, clang his axe against his shield and offer a salute. "May you live long and play many games!"

With that he follows the rest of the group.

BSF

Explorer
The group travels back down the path for nearly an hour. Passing between two large trees that overhang the path, you step into a small clearing. You recall the clearing on the way up the path, but it is different now. Delicate looking, unlit lanterns hang from many of the trees. There is a low table settled in the center of the clearing, away from the road. A collection of leaves, fruits and nuts is spread across the table. The green skinned, butterfly-winged girls from earlier are spread around the clearing, a few more have joined them. At the far end of the clearing, beyond the table, a slight, pointy-eared woman is sitting on a grassy hummock. She is wearing a gauzy gown that reminds you of moonlight. Her eyes sparkle and a smile crosses her lips as she sees you. Chestnut brown hair cascades past her pointed ears and down her back. She beckons to you with milky white hands and calls out, "Please, brave and noble heroes, come take a lunchtime repast with me. Surely you are hungry after facing those disgusting foes." You hear the faint tinkling of bells as she laughs faintly.

Macbeth

First Post
Li will bow to the pointy-eared women, and introduce himself. "I am Li Xian Gao, honorable warrior and Samurai." He will then approacht eh table and take a seat. He will not eat anything.

If the women does not introduce herself, Li will ask her who she is, and what she has to do with the small winged women.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads