• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Forgotten Forge (Eberron) (---FULL---)

Karl Green

First Post
posted Zane... no problem about tonight... I am sleepy myself just trying to catch up with mail before going to be bed (my I am lame... Friday night and my wife and I are ready for bed... and by that I mean sleep nothing more :D)

Oh I just picked up Sharn: City of Towers today from my FFG... it sure is pretty and looks cool

Verbatim

Explorer
Posted Sareth...I haven't been able to hammer out his history, not to the degree I would like it, so for now, he will be new to Sharn and looking for lodging and quarters under the guise of "a simple tailor".

Sometimes simplicity is best..

Verbatim

Explorer
As far as quoting the box goes, I have seen alot of people basically write it word for word. Since you aren't trying to make money off of this game and we all buy the gaming materials that they offer, I doubt they have a prob with it.

So, with my two coppers, I'd say you are safe..

carhesl

First Post
Hello,

I have never played PbP but would love to try it. If this game isn't full already I will play any character the Gamemaster suggests.

Remove ads