• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - Southern Operatives

Dracomeander

First Post
Ewan

Ewan sights in and lets fly on the brute next to the Lord Marshall in J19.

[sblock=OOC] I don't have my password for Invisible Castle with me.
Rapid Shot followed by another shot gives attacks of 1d20+9, 1d20+9, and 1d20+4. Damage is 1d8+6 with a Threat range of 18-20/x5.
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Roak 'Carinwalker' - Warblade

Amazed that anyone could stand against the power of the strike he had just delivered, Roak again sends Widow's Lament slicing in at the foe, hoping to take him out of the fight.

AC 23, Hit Points 95/95

Full Attack
Attack #1: 21
Damage: 14
Attack #2: 12
Damage: 13

[sblock=Stances & Maneuvers]
Stances Known: 2
- Stance of Clarity
- Stonefoot Stance
Maneuvers Readied: 4
- 1st Level Maneuvers: N/A
- 2nd Level Maneuvers: Mountain Hammer
- 3rd Level Maneuvers: Iron Heart Surge
- 4th Level Maneuvers: Mithral Tornado + Divine Surge (feat)
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Don't have a contact for him and haven't seen him around, but it looks like he's been active in the last few days, so hopefully he'll get the word.

J. Alexander

First Post
The Lord Marshall

The evern nimble kat drives one of her blades deep into one of the brutes attacking the yound ensign. Her blow however deadly is not lethal. Nijel in turn swings his axe but it is a glancing blow and the oppones shugs it off. Alban likewise swings his axe to better effect and lands a blood splashing cut on his foe..yet the foe still stands. The ever indomitable EWan lets fly with three quick arrows that neatly skewer his oppone in each eye and forhead. A neatly placed grouping as any of you have ever witneesed in combat. His opponet falls...(Remind me never to roll for Draco again) Cairnwalker makes his attack and blood his foe deeply but fails to follow him. The brutes keep pressing the attack against the Lord Marshall heedless to the party and land solid blows on the valiant ensigns who both cling to life barely after the brutes finish. Aidian meanwhile unleashes an arcan attack against an unseen foe to no visible affect..

Actions

Leif

Adventurer
Nijel Bladesong, Paladin

Nijel recovers his axe following his last swing, and deftly moves it about his head and re-directs it toward his foe, losing none of the momentum of his valiant swing. The blade bites deep into the foe: 1d20+8=28, 1d8+5=11

Just realized that this is a threat! Roll to Confirm: 1d20+8=26

So, damage for 3X battle axe crit is : 3d8+15= 27 3d8+15=27

[Thanks, Rhun, you're a lifesaver. (peppermint flavored too, my favorite! :D]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Katherine

Kat stays in place, for a wonder, taking advantage of the flank offered by the beleaguered ensign. However, she makes a rare error in gauging her attacks and both Knight and Knave catch only air this time 'round.

[sblock=OOC]11 and 13 to hit.[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
So, damage is Max+Roll, or 13+11=24, right?

[sblock=Critical Hits]
For a battle axe you would roll damage 3 times on a crit (for the x3 multiplier). So you'd hit for 3d8+15.

(Unless JA has a houserule, which if he does I've been doing my crits wrong in his games for years!)
[/sblock]

Remove ads