The Four Lands - Southern Operatives

J. Alexander

First Post
The Lord Marshall

As the party continues to press their attacks the Lord Marhsall in a blinding show of speed neatly drops to of his attackers as the rest are tackeld by the now soldiers who are now reacting and throw themselves at the assaulats heedless to their own safety. Within moments the attackers, those left alive are subdued and being bound. "Send for a healer quickly" the Marshall says as he kneels to look at the fallen ensign.

Rhun

First Post
Roak takes a deep breath as he sees the guardsman taking the remaining assassins into custody. He kneels down next to one of the brute's he had slain, using the enemy's clothing to wipe the dark blood from Widow's Lament.[i/] As he does so, he gaze sweeps over his companions, making sure that none were injured in the battle.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Katherine

Katherine cleans her blades and surveys the field of battle. She then begins investigating the corpses and the surrounding area, looking for clues to the origin of the attackers, the time they've been in the camp, or anything else that might help her understand the events of the day.

Leif

Adventurer
Nijel Bladesong, Paladin

Nijel will, likewise, clean the blade of his axe on the clothing of a fallen monster-type. He looks a bit uncomfortable as he is doing so, also. "Ceaning up right here on the battlefield? Strange ways these folk have, strange ways indeed!"

Rhun

First Post
Roak finishes wiping his greatsword free of blood, and sheathes the weapon. He surveys the area, looking for any other possible threat, or any skulkers that may be trying to get away.

J. Alexander

First Post
The area is chaotic with people swirling around, guards rushing to and fro. The Lord Marshall is strangly quite and gives on a few orders. The ensign having been stablized by alban, is moved to the healing tents. The briefly turning to the party as if having made his decision, he says "My tent , 30 minutes" and walks away issuing crisp precise orders. 'I want the 1 and 3 ready to move at dawn. Send for Lord Carrington, I have need of his woodsmen. I want the entire camp searched and all troops accounted for within the hour"

and walks to his tent.

Dracomeander

First Post
Ewan lowers his bow but remains guarded as the fight ends. He keeps scanning the area as the Lord marshal takes stock and issues his orders. He follows the Lord Marshal back to his tent with his eyes until the tent flap closes, then proceeds to start gathering more arrows.

Presently he takes his bundles and sits just outside the Lord Marshal's tent continuing his examination of his ammunition until the time for the meeting. He appears intent on his work, but his ears are also straining to keep track of the Lord Marshal ready to respond to any further actions against the Lord Marshal.

Rhun

First Post
Roak joins Ewan in waiting, taking the opportunity to clean and protect his blade and armor with metal polish and an oiled rag.

Leif

Adventurer
Nijel Bladesong, Paladin

Since there appears to be something of a lull in the action, Nijel will continue with his cleaning, make himself as presentable as possible under the circumstances and join his hero, Roak, who is waiting with Ewan.

Remove ads