The Four Lands - Southern Operatives

J. Alexander

First Post
The Lord Marshall

the time passess quickly for the party and soon they are asked to enter. as before the table is set with a series of maps. withoug preamble the lord marshall says "I trust you gentlmen are ready to ride"

Scotley

Hero
Alban

With a nod, Alban says, "We are ready to ride my lord. We've had no small amount of practice of late. What are your orders sir?" His eyes stray to the maps, trying to get a sense of how the battle is going.

Dracomeander

First Post
Ewan nods his consent as he studies the maps.

"We are at your service. Just waiting to see what you want us to do next. We are however still missing a companion. Do you know of any priests who are able to ask for a return to life for our fallen one. He was overcome trying to unlock the secrets of a holy site while trying to assist our battle."

J. Alexander

First Post
"You will meet me back here in one hour then....i will have your final orders ready by then." Walking over to a heavily locked case he opens it and pull forth something simialr to a scroll case but much narrower. "See to your fallen friend with this if you so choose but in return for it's use you each will owe me a service. there are very few of these around"

Rhun

First Post
"Thank you, my liege," says Roak, taking the proffered scroll, and offering the Lord Marshall a low bow. "Though you could ask us to perform any service for you, even without granting this boon. We are yours to command."

Leif

Adventurer
Nijel Bladesong, Paladin

"Yes, absolutely, Lord Marshall, we have pledged our lives to your service, so command us as you wish and it shall be done."

Remove ads