The Four Lands - Southern Operatives

Scotley

Hero
"As you wish my lord. I pledge unto you a personal service in exchange for this boon. In official matters I am already yours to command." Alban will set about using the item to restore their companion.

J. Alexander

First Post
The case reveals a small grey metal rod. The party as insturcted takes it to the body of andor and toches the corpse with it. Within seconds color floods back into the greying body and his eyes open.

Rhun

First Post
"I've seen many things in my short life," says Roak, watching as Andor's life is restored to its body. "But this may be the most wondrous of them all."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: not too much color, Andor was gray to begin with :p

As sensation returns to him, Andor inhales sharply, his eyes darting around, flashing with hate of the living. His face contorts in rictus of hate, almost a snarl as sharp hiss escapes through his clenched teeth. He then closes his eyes again, regaining control and visibly relaxes, face first, the rest of the body following.

When next he opens them, the eyes are normal for him, intense, but calm. His demeanor is meek as always. He tenderly rises, stretching to full height, turning to face the sun and raising his hands upwards.

"It is but a small taste of power of gods, my friend. It is good to feel warmth of my Lord again. Did you manage to repel the horde around baron's keep?"

Rhun

First Post
Roak smiles and offers his strong arm to help Andor to his feet. "Welcome back, friend Andor." Then the knight shakes his head, looking a bit sad. "Unfortunately, the horde was not defeated at the Baron's keep. We merely managed to break through their lines and ride for the Lord Marshall's encampment. And that is where we are now. It was he who provided us the power to restore you."

Scotley

Hero
Alban

After offering up a prayer of thanks for the return of their companion, Alban adds, "We are to ride shortly. As yet we don't know the mission. If you feel well enough I suggest you ready yourself to travel."

Leif

Adventurer
Nijel Bladesong, Paladin

"Welcome back, Andor! Come let's all join hands and Give Thanks to The Light that our friend and brother in arms has been fully restored to us!"

OOC: kum bah yah.....

Rhun

First Post
Roak raises an eyebrow at Nijel's words, but remains quiet. While the knight was certainly impressed by what he had just seen, it was well known that Cairnwalker was a bit less than pious when it came to religion.

Leif

Adventurer
Nijel Bladesong, Paladin

Roak raises an eyebrow at Nijel's words, but remains quiet. While the knight was certainly impressed by what he had just seen, it was well known that Cairnwalker was a bit less than pious when it came to religion.
"Come, Roak! Why don't you lead us in a rousing hymn of victory?" :D

Remove ads