• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - The Great North

J. Alexander

First Post
Meetings

"Such a box as you describe may well shield the book's influence to a degree, but I have not the power to completly shield it nor do you. So it must be done in layers to be most effective both physical, arcane and divine. I imagine it will not be easy to accomplish but it could be to a certain level"....the addressing Annisontson she says "Jaroth and the young man are linked to the book already and both have and I imagine will continue to try and resist it's promise of power, wealth and even dominatin should that be a person's wish."

Scotley

Hero
Bertrand

"Once we finished here, I will set about seeing what sort of containers might be available among the castaways so that we may begin to secure the book. Indeed there may already be such a container in this very tent for all I know."

Rhun

First Post
"And I will lend the power of the Light to such a container, in an effort to keep the vile presence of this book from affecting us..." The cleric turns his eyes to Jaroth. "More than it already has. Strong am I with the Light, but it seems this Darkness is even greater."

Dracomeander

First Post
"Now we are starting to cooperate the way we need to. Unfortunately, the only help I can give while setting such wards in place is the inspiration of my music and speech.

"What do we wish to do about the other troubles we have brewing outside?"

Scotley

Hero
"Never doubt the light. I had my share of doubts about some people who call themselves in the Light, but never about the power of the Light itself. And I think we'll find that music has much power to offer as well. My guess is that some larger design is at work here. We all have a part to play. If we begin to doubt before we even start we will never succeed." Bertrand laughs at himself, "I would have thought it would be the rest of you lecturing me on having faith. I've had more reason than most to doubt, but now I know that our only hope lies in faith. Faith in the Light and faith in each other."

J. Alexander

First Post
Meetings

"The light will not prevail agaist this magic, as divine might can only counter divine might...to counter arcane might you need arcane might" a voice says from the tent doorways.

Turning towards teh voice the party sees a batterd deSion leaning heavily on a cane.

Canaan

First Post
Jaroth

Jaroth raises an eyebrow at DeScion's entrance. "Welcome back to the living. I am glad to see you moving about. And your counsel on this matter, given your singularly unique perspective, would be most enlightening."

Rhun

First Post
Vadric raises an eyebrow at deSion's words. Then he frowns at the man. "The Light can prevail against any darkness. Indeed, without the aid of the Light, you would be dead even now."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads