• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - The Great North

J. Alexander

First Post
Meetings

"Is that so Son of the Light" de Sions says then defend against this and raises his hand and a bone shattering cold chills Vadric to his soul. Had i so wished you would have been slain where you stan, like most of this conversation you miss the cotext and meaning relying on surface appeaeances. Walking to the seat offered by Anniston he says "Thank you, I do not think i should be on my feet long" and sits heavily in the chair. "The book is entirely evil, and was looted some would say liberated from an ancient church vault. It's theft/liberation was detected but the intervention was hampered when church authorities arrested parties trying to secure the book. It was then lost for a time until it's presence was felt in amster thru divination"

For Bertrand
[sblock]deSion is the name of one of the criminals you have been charged with apprehending.....[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Vadric rolls his eyes at the young man's assertation that he could have slain him where he stood, and idly wonders how easily Warsong would cleave through deSion's skull. The priest remains quiet, though. He wanted to get all the information he could about this book, and particularly the theft from the Church. If that was truly the case, it was Vadric's duty to return the book to Illum.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Vorian

Calm your self boy! You too, Vadric!

We are trying to see what we can do with do book. If you have something to say, you're welcome, if not, return to your rest. I'd ask of all of you to speak in peace. We already have representatives of Light, elf and druids, we can accomodate one more.

And before we continue, I believe explanation would benefit continued peace at the meeting, Morgan deSion. Who are you or rather who do you work for if you are not allied with the Dark Ones?

Diplomacy roll to hold the meeting civil (1d20+13=15)

OOC: Argh! Maybe someone can use this as aid another?

Rhun

First Post
Vadric turns his gaze upon Vorian, narrowing his eyes suspiciously. "What know you of this book? You've only been in our presence for some day and a half...did you come for the book? I know little of you beyond what you've told us. How do any of us know that you are not a servant of Darkness?"

Not trying to be a pain, just acting in character. Vadric has been through many trials with everyone else; Vorian is a newcomer, and Vadric certainly doesn't trust him at this point. Especially with Vorian's acceptance of the elf.

Canaan

First Post
Jaroth

At DeSion's announcement that the Book was stolen from a church vault, Jaroth puts his elbow on the table and repeatedly hits his downcast head against his fist in frustration, reasoning that the Priest and the Knight will likely insist (on the strength of that information) on taking the Book back to the church.

"Just kill me now."

He sardonically says under his breath.

J. Alexander

First Post
Meetings

In a somewhat harsh voice deSion says "Even ecclestical minds would have a hard time convicing a court that it was stolen as the vault from which it was liberated had for many years been abandoned, deconsercated and the high altar removed and been sold to secular individuals. Just one more case of ancient charges being abandoned" Address Vorain he says "As to who I am that is simple, I am the rightful owner of the book having paid fair value for it"

Rath Lorien

First Post
Anniston addresses the young man with an unexpectedly gentle voice, "We found you near death in the bed in the next room. Vadric here paid dearly to revive you. Perhaps you will tell us something of your jouney after the shipwreck. What happened to you?"

Scotley

Hero
Bertrand

Bertrand is oddly quiet watching the situation unfold and clearly interested in what is being said. He seems somewhat distant considering some point or other.

J. Alexander

First Post
Meetings

Settling into his seat de Sion glances around the room. As if answering a call, the black cat moves towards deSion and promptly jumps up onto the tabel and settles down in front of him and he begins to almost absentmindly stroke it's fur. "When the strom hit I was in my cabin. As it progressivly got worse i sensed and arcane magic behind it and another attempting to combat it, fearing a collison of these to forces I made preprations to abadon the ship. When the climax came I was rendered unconsious and found myself awake in a sheltered cove. Soon after making camp I was attacked by several foul creatures outside of my tent. They were to fast for me and closed before i could bring more than two of them down. Once they closed i quickly fell to one or two black blades and I think claws. That is all I remember until coming too about thirty minutes ago and finding my pavillion erected on this sheltered hillock.

OCC: Things are slowing down so I will try and start to post once again quickly answering your individual questions.

Remove ads