The Fourteenth Doctor is Here! | BBC Children in Need 2023 | Doctor Who

Will D+ stream the older stuff? I want to try and finish 13's run and watch The Flux and forward.
No, HBOMax or whatever Warner's is calling it, still has the rights to 2005-2022 Who for another couple of years in the US. I am surprised it is still on there given how much of HBO's original programming got dumped from the service over the past year or two to stop paying residuals.

Richards

Legend
Excellent casting on Davros - he looks very much like what we know Davros will eventually look like once he's stuck in his Dalek chair.

Johnathan

delericho

Legend
Excellent casting on Davros - he looks very much like what we know Davros will eventually look like once he's stuck in his Dalek chair.

Johnathan
It's the same actor who has played Davros in his most recent appearances.

Also, the Dalek chair is being retired, due to the association of "disability = evil".

Richards

Legend
I guess I haven't seen his most recent appearances, then - this was the first I've seen of him. In any case, well done.

Pity about the retiring of the Dalek chair (okay, Echohawk, his Mark III Travel Machine chair) - for a man desperately trying to prolong his own life, it made perfect sense that Davros would adopt mechanisms that made him more like a Dalek, which is, in his mind, the ultimate life form.

Johnathan

Remove ads