• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Game of Kings OOC

Dark_Jackalope

First Post
An Important Note: We will be posting the next piece of storyline as of [late] tomorrow night, even without James' latest post. Judging from the post right above this one, Dragen keeps shooting, but I'd prefer if we could have that as a proper post in the story thread.

Merci beaucoup!

Dark Jackalope

James Heard

Explorer
Actually, since Dragen goes toward the end of the round I was waiting on other actions to be resolved since otherwise he'd just be pegging at Carver for a 50/50 chance. Plus, for some reason I thought there was another melee combatant involved still waiting to go.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Deuce Traveler said:
Do you guys think Doral should go with obscuring mist, or a small illusion of some sort?
- Mist, if it normally gets foggy this time of day
- Illusion might work
- Vhir is considering summon swarm to distract and cause chaos. Not that he'd say that. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Though sudden opaque fog appearing out of nowhere? Assuming we could get away with that, sure thing. If not, then I say illusion us to look less threatening. Or distract them with a brass band or brass dragon or something.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads