The Game of Kings OOC

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I almost posted the same question twice today, but thought to give folks more time (its midterm exam season, after all). Ringmereth hasn't been on the boards for a month, though.

MadMaxim

First Post
Is the game put on indefinite stand-by, or what are people busy doing? I know you're around here, Ringmereth and Dark Jackalope ;)

James Heard

Explorer
I'm obviously around (I'm in one of Stonegod's games), but with this much of a lull in play I'll admit that I'm not exactly bouncing around with enthusiasm about this game anymore. I mean, I've done it before with other games (resumed after long periods of inaction) - but maybe this time if it ever restarts it would be best if Dragen went his merry way and with the others that have bowed out the GMs could resub their recruiting.

Ringmereth

First Post
We probably should have added a notice in this thread too, eh?

As you'll see in the in-game thread, this lives and breathes once more. Again, our sincere apologies for completely letting this go, but the storm has passed, and Dark and I shouldn't have problems keeping up with whatever pace works for you guys.

James, I hope you'll be willing to pick this back up, but if you've lost the motivation to keep playing with us, Dragen isn't in an absolutely vital spot right now; we could pull him along with the others. If that's what happens, we might try to pick up an extra player sometime soon.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'm glad things are starting up again, but I got to warn you I'm pretty swamped until April 1, so don't expect a lot of Vhirage. Will post now, however....

James Heard

Explorer
Ringmereth said:
James, I hope you'll be willing to pick this back up, but if you've lost the motivation to keep playing with us, Dragen isn't in an absolutely vital spot right now; we could pull him along with the others. If that's what happens, we might try to pick up an extra player sometime soon.
I'm just not feeling him anymore. I think the loss of the more...goodly & innocent characters simply makes him a bit extraneous even. Sorry, I think I'm just going to allow him to either bow out (hah hah) gracefully or you can NPC him. Have fun guys!

Remove ads