The Game of Kings OOC

Bront

The man with the probe
MadMaxim said:
Sorry to hear that, Bront. Carver was an interesting character and a solid companion. It was a pleasure playing with you. Didn't we end up in another PbP-game a year or so ago that also had to stop due to time constraints? I believe so.
We were in Mega's game, that he droped due to time and marital issues.

Ringmereth

First Post
Isida's "Last seen" blank on her profile indicates that she's still around; the thread has been edited to call her attention.

Isida, if you see this, we'd like to see you re-involve Morika in the game. If that's not a possibility for you, then we'd also like to know. Thanks.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Ringmereth said:
Isida's "Last seen" blank on her profile indicates that she's still around; the thread has been edited to call her attention.
She just came back after a 1.5 mo hiatus; don't know if she's really caught up on things yet, FYI.

stonegod

Ringmereth said:
The above statements are, to your/Vhir's knowledge, accurate. In reply to your latest post, however, I would point out that the bugbear suggested that the Prince would likely be on the second floor of his manor.
You know, I always get this confused, but to make sure I'm straight:
- The Prince is the head of the principality. I.e., the guy we want to avoid.
- The "Baron" is the one we are trying to steal back.
So, we suspect we know where the former is, but not the latter.

Correct?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
So are we going to go into the barracks, and start blowing the place up from the inside and take out the guards right away? Or try to bluff our way through and get into the manor and blow up everything before the guards in the barracks can react? Of course, we can try talking instead of fighting, I suppose...

stonegod

I think its:
- Get into barracks somehow (someof you are are prisoners, remember :))
- Use secret tunnel from there into manor (is that the basement?)
- Search basement
- Search top if we have to
The quieter, the better in Vhir's mind. We are not an army.

We'll need a way out, of course. So the ability to cause a large devision may be nice. Or if someone can get Vhir some invisibility sphere scrolls....

MadMaxim

First Post
Are we still on? I've been checking back pretty regularly, but nothing seems to be happening. I was hoping for either Dark_Jackalope or Ringmereth to give us an update on the gaming situation. I just think it's a bit hard to add more to the game from our point of view now that we've decided on a course of action and are waiting for som DM feedback.

Remove ads