The Game of Kings

Bront

The man with the probe
"How long will the journy be?" Carver asks.

[sblock=OOC]Ringmereth, If I can, Carver has something he wanted to craft, and if he's earned enough XP to (54) or can at least take that as a debt against his future earnings, he'd like to try to craft it on the trip if he has the time. Just a Handy Haversack, nothing big.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The kobold continues to look at the shifter. "I am sure we will be remunerated once the matter with the boarding is concluced."

Ringmereth

First Post
"Well, I d'know who's paying you, but I damn well won't let you on board 'til we see proof you paid us," Rognal's counterpart, a shorter guard with a red and green tattoo on his skull, interjects in a low voice. "Show us th' tickets, shifter, and then ya get on." Rognal nods, resolutely blocking the gangplank.

[sblock=Carver]I'll make note of it when you earn XP, which you haven't yet. If you'd like to craft something during the trip, you will have time. However, I'm not a fan of item creation feats being a mystical process which somehow transforms gold coins directly into powerful items--you'll need to aquire crafting supplies before you make an item. If you want to work out a way to make something over the course of the trip, let's continue this in the OOC thread.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Morika finally locates the tickets in the bag, after shooting an acidic glare at the kobold. She hands them over, then looks at the Karranthi over her shoulder. "You want your pay? I said come and get it, it's right here," she snaps, waiting none-too-patiently for the others to come forward and claim their platinum.

MadMaxim

First Post
Partash steps up next to the shifter and holds out his hand to receive the platinum pieces. "There's no need to be unfriendly, Miss Morika. We're all in this together, remember?" He says softly.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
James Heard said:
The grim faced mercenary winced.

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

Doral slaps Dragen on the back reassuringly, "Come now. You're surrounded by strangers who will be responsible for your safety and about to embark on a voyage on a ship with a crew that seems not to like us much, for an employer that most likely wants us to do something illegal, and with a plan that has already changed before we even got started. What's not to like?" Doral throws him a wink.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Once the matter of the tickets seems to be resolved, the kobold reaches its hand out, expectingly, to the shifter. "My payment," it says simply. Once the bag is in hand, it says, "If there are further instructions in the bag, you will let us know." With that, it waits for the guards to finish processing their tickets before boarding.

Last edited:

Remove ads