• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The god of amphibians Wastri?

RotGrub

First Post
Anyone know where I can find stats, lore, and or adventures with this god?

Given the popularity of frogs right now I thought it would be really fun to pull out the old D&D god of frogs and bigotry.

stoloc

First Post
The hopping prophet comes from the World of Greyhawk and if I'm not mistaken there were some adventures that featured his followers. May have only been in dragon magazine and i think there was a short adventure card in one of the WoG boxed sets.

pemerton

Legend
Stats and Lore are in the old Greyhawk boxed set.

The City of Greyhawk boxed set included "adventure cards" ie double-sided card sheets with mini-modules. One of them was called "Bath Time for the Hopping Prophet", which involves defeating Wastri cultists. It's nearly over 20 years since I read and ran it, so I can't remember how good it is.

ccs

41st lv DM
Well, you can get all of the lore just by Googling it.
And it'll point you towards the actual products.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
Well, you can get all of the lore just by Googling it.
And it'll point you towards the actual products.

What? If people start taking ten seconds to look things up instead of twenty seconds to ask questions, there will be anarchy, I tell you! Anarchy!

Gary Gygax also talked about Wastri in Dragon Magazine #300 (I think).

I used Wastri and his followers as the final threat for my recent 1e Greyhawk campaign, so I have a bit of a soft spot for that bizarre deity.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads