• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Great Breach Has Been Repelled!

Kaodi

Hero
Good to have EN World back at last! Thank you to Morrus and everyone else who made it happen, :) !

As I mentioned to PirateCat, in the tradition of "The Great Crash of 2002" I would like to nominate "The Great Breach of 2012" as the name forthwith for this ordeal, :D .

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
So far so good; EN World has been successfully resurrected.

Now we just need to find a way to get some restorations to get rid of the resulting negative levels, and things will be back to normal. ;)

Roland55

First Post
So far so good; EN World has been successfully resurrected.

Now we just need to find a way to get some restorations to get rid of the resulting negative levels, and things will be back to normal. ;)

I fear these negative levels will prove difficult to shed.

Still, I'm not going anywhere ... I like this place.

Liquidsabre

Explorer
Woot! Welcome back ENWorld. The absence was surely felt! On another note:

ENWorld front page is hastily thrown up = likes front page layout better...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Can we get a list of what was lost specifically (dice roller seems a big one at I know cost money). And what, if anything, was "taken" in the hack (email? Passwords?)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We still have to do a full stock take, but the following things are *definitely* gone for now: dice roller, campaign manager, gamers seeking gamers, wiki, OGRE, a slew of news features, and a handful of miscellaneous bits and pieces like our XP system and things like that. Plus some behind the scenes stuff like mod and admin tools and other backend things.

VariSami

First Post
So, with the Campaign Manager gone... Does it mean that my campaign notes were obliterated? I had saved around 30 hours worth of work in there. Or does there exist a chance of salvaging old campaigns along with the campaign manager at some point?

Remove ads