The Great EN World News Poll: Part 2 (d20 News/PDFs)

Does the PDF element of the d20 News section put you off?

• I read that section and am interested in the PDF product releases

Votes: 86 50.0%
  • I'm not interested in every new PDF release being listed there

Votes: 86 50.0%

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
What about some kind of tabs on the main page - General News, WotC News, d20 News, PDF News, Community News etc., and perhaps an option for users to select their default view when logging in to EN World?

Edit: Or better yet, why not let users select which categories appear on the main page on their user account control panel?

2WS-Steve

First Post
jaerdaph said:
What about some kind of tabs on the main page - General News, WotC News, d20 News, PDF News, Community News etc., and perhaps an option for users to select their default view when logging in to EN World?

Edit: Or better yet, why not let users select which categories appear on the main page on their user account control panel?

That would be very cool -- a sort of Gaming Portal ala Yahoo or Google homepage.

You would dominates the internets and eventually go public and rake in billionses of Euros.

Aus_Snow

First Post
jaerdaph said:

This sounds like an excellent idea to me.

Me personally? I buy PDFs, but prefer to track them down, rather than having them come to me, kinda thing.

Menexenus

First Post
I think the wording of this poll my throw off responses a bit. (After all, how many people are interested in "every" PDF release?) I almost selected the second option until I realized that my response would help determine whether ENWorld keeps the PDF release section. Then I voted for the first option.

DocOperon

First Post
I read the PDF section - my only PDF purchases have been from blurbs I've seen on the main news site that have caught my interest. Useful, I say!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I won't check a separate page. I am a big buyer of PDFs, but don't check the sales sites regularly -- the news page is an invaluable way to find out about new products that would be of interest to me.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Thanks folks! I think I've gotten all the relevant info I can usefully get from this thread. I'll close it down.

Anyone who wants to discuss things not related to my original poll question is free to do so in the existing discussion threads in Meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads